Now you can share your BIMx models on Android!
GRAPHISOFT is pleased to announce that its award-winning BIM project presentation application,BIMx, now offers its model sharing option for Android users as well.
* All iOS devices linked to your Apple ID account
Share your BIMx Hyper-model (containing the 2D plans) with your clients with a single purchase. The In-App purchase option ‘Sharing a Hyper-model’ lets you buy and share your model with all of its 2D content to make it free for your clients and peers.
This option is available for purchase in both the free BIMx App for iOS/Android and in the paid BIMx PRO App for iOS.
Moving forward, the following updates will make the workflow much smoother:
- Sharing is not limited to recipients using iOS devices – in fact, the sender doesn’t need to know if the recipient is using an Android or iOS device.
- The BIMx Model Transfer site now stores the information regarding whether or not the given Hyper-model sharing option has been purchased.
- Hyper-models that were shared earlier can now be shared further. This is useful when, for example, someone is added to the share list months after the original share link was created, thanks to the Send Direct Link function on the BIMx Model Transfer site.
- File sharing only needs to be done once – after that, anyone with access to the Hyper-model stored on the BIMx Model Transfer site can re-share it for free.
- Models shared prior to this latest update can still be shared, regardless of the platform.
For more information, please visit the GRAPHISOFT HelpCenter: