Please sign in to your GRAPHISOFT ID

Fields are required.

Email
Password

Forgot password?

Seeking Employment

RISD Grad Licensed Architect - ArchiCAD Expert Will Relocate

Seeking meaningful employment that makes a difference in the world. I need to feel satisfied at the end of the day. I’m highly qualified and NCARB certified. My skills and project history are diverse. My education and life- experience are as well. Please request my resume and portfolio. Thank You.
Jun 29, 2014

Archicad freelancers, drafters. www.ArchicadTeam.com

If you want to convert your hand made sketches to Archicad BIM model of if you need to develop details, elevations, schedules etc. according to your specific requirements, please contact us. We can convert a sketch, picture, or an existing 2D drawing to a 3D Archicad model according to your needs. Our services will help to present your concept quickly and easily. Using our archicad model you will be ablle to present every aspect of the project in details. If needed we can produce BIMx building model suitable form Android and iOS gadgets. We can develop your design idea into a concrete proposal, which would fully meet your requirements of design and technology. We work with all version Archicad files and we can output file format that you need -- pln, pla, dwg of just plain simple pdf. Use our team to impress your client. Use www.ArchicadTeam.com.
Jun 28, 2014   www.ArchicadTeam.com

Looking for a good practice in UK or Ireland!

My portfolio is available at http://architectturek.wix.com/at43 for more info pleas call me.
Jun 17, 2014

Architect/Designer SF Bay Area

My name is Vira Kravtsova. I have 6+ years of experience in ArchiCAD. I am seeking position of an Designer/Architect. Previously I worked in small architecture company, specializing in healthcare and commercial architecture. Before, I specialized in single/multifamily residential and urban architecture. I have 3 years experience in urban planning. Highly knowledgeable in ArchiCAD, my international and local experience made me proficient in Metric & US/Imperial units, as well as different types of construction. I had experience working with Type I - Type V (Type Five A&B construction). I am also skilled in AutoCAD (8 years) with the transition for the past 3 years in Revit. I have extensive knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as rendering skills (Sketchup, 3D Max, VRay).
Jun 16, 2014

LONDON BASED ARCHITECT

Chartered architect experienced in new built and refurbishment, from high end residential, to housing, office developments, educational and industrial. Experience in the field of restoration of historic buildings, some of national importance, listed properties, commercial and residential, knowledge of traditional and modern building construction methods, contract administration and site supervision. Working knowledge of Archicad from version 4.5 to 17 on both platforms, and Autocad. Looking for freelance work.
Jun 11, 2014

Designer (soon to be architect) Seeking New Studio

My experience has included the designing of commercial, residential, educational, religious venues, hospitality, and retail buildings. The primary focus of my work has been in idea generation, space planning, schematic development, and design development. I also have experience in managing the construction of both commercial and industrial projects as well as contract negotiation. Since 2003, I have worked extensively with BIM and 3D modeling software. This has also included the creation and management of company standards. It has also been my responsibility to develop renderings, walk-through models, and presentations for clients. I am passionate about design. I thrive on the problem-solving nature of architectural work.
Jun 11, 2014

BIM Designer and Production moving to Los Angeles

BIM designer and production power user. Moving to Los Angeles, CA in 3rd week of June seeking employment in a quality architectural or A/E firm. Have worked on high-end homes, remodels, commercial, school and county projects. Fully AC17 skilled. Revit skilled as well. Speak, read and write Spanish fluently. Both MAC and PC versed. Contact Rob at robertorobert@att.net or rob2218@gmail.com
Jun 5, 2014   BIM Desigener and Production

Full 3D ArchiCAD Technician - 20yr ArchiCAD Experience - Have own V17/18 Workstation initially if required - BOURENMOUTH UK

Long term ArchiCAD user (20+ years - always in 3D) working in a large range of projects (Social, Education, Student Accom, Residential, Industrial, Retail, etc etc) with build cost up to 12.5M so far. Redundancy due to retirement, looking to stay using ArchiCAD as it is the best and most powerful CAD software available - enables me to produce the work of a small drawing office on my own working alongside architect. Hard working and self motivated, willing to discuss opportunities. Love intelligent materials, BIMx & Artlantis.
Jun 2, 2014

Civil engineer masters graduate

Dear Sir/Madam I am a civil engineering masters degree graduate from Estonia and I am looking for a job in Norway.
Jun 2, 2014

Experienced CAD Designer with ArchiCAD

I am an experienced Architectural Designer/ Drafter with over 10 yrs experience in the construction and design industry. I am looking for opportunities in the New England Area.
May 29, 2014

Back