Please sign in to your GRAPHISOFT ID

Fields are required.

Email
Password

Forgot password?

Seeking Employment

LONDON CHARTERED ARCITECT

Architect experienced in new built and refurbishment, from high end residential, to housing, office developments, educational and industrial. Experience in the field of restoration of historic buildings, some of national importance, listed properties, commercial and residential, knowledge of traditional and modern building construction methods, contract administration and site supervision. Will undertake project from inception to completion, or only working drawings. Looking forward to freelance work using Archicad or AutoCAD in London area.
Aug 12, 2014   Architect

Seattle area BIM Designer/Interior Architect

I am a qualified Interior designer and a seasoned Archicad user (since v5.0) with over 20+ yrs exp. in commercial and residential design. I work on a sub contract basis for Designers/Architects/Develo pers and for my own end clients in most commercial sectors. If you have a project that you need help with in Seatlle/Eastside or remotely via Teamwork please contact me to discuss. I have my own Mac hardware and Archicad v18. Check out and download my Resume at: http://rob- horton.com/about-2/ Thanks. rh@rob-horton.com +1-425-985-8361
Aug 4, 2014

Seeking for Archicad Architect Position

I have 10+ experience in Archicad and Seeking full time position for Designer or Architect or BIM and I have also experience in Revit 2014. I have experience working on international BIM projects and Site execution. I am seeking role of Designer as well as BIM Coordinator, if there is any opportunity related to my skills, request you to contact vis email - arun13nitt@outlook.com
Aug 2, 2014   India

Young architecture professional who wants to be challenged!

Graduated last year in Slovenia, proficient in ArchiCAD and Artlantis - looking for new exciting projects all over the world (ready to move anywhere). Looking forward to hearing from you!
Jul 26, 2014

Training + Production + Exploration

My extensive experience with Archicad and architecture in general have provided me a wealth of experiences. I have worked at various firms as an embeded BIM expert. That role has involved training teams and individuals, providing extensive production support and developing standards and methods for achieving goals for some of the most well recognized organizations, and talented individuals, on some of the most complex projects on the planet. Recently I decided to go out on my own. And at this point I want to explore providing support, training, and guidance to firms and individuals, not to mention product and architectural design services.
Jul 25, 2014   Ronin Architects

Archicad Architect

I am looking for Architect position in Europe. Using Archicad more than 10 years, having UK, Qatar experience. Sending portfolio if required.
Jul 21, 2014   é80

RISD Grad Licensed Architect - ArchiCAD Expert Will Relocate

Seeking meaningful employment that makes a difference in the world. I need to feel satisfied at the end of the day. I’m highly qualified and NCARB certified. My skills and project history are diverse. My education and life- experience are as well. Please request my resume and portfolio. Thank You.
Jun 29, 2014

Archicad freelancers, drafters. www.ArchicadTeam.com

If you want to convert your hand made sketches to Archicad BIM model of if you need to develop details, elevations, schedules etc. according to your specific requirements, please contact us. We can convert a sketch, picture, or an existing 2D drawing to a 3D Archicad model according to your needs. Our services will help to present your concept quickly and easily. Using our archicad model you will be ablle to present every aspect of the project in details. If needed we can produce BIMx building model suitable form Android and iOS gadgets. We can develop your design idea into a concrete proposal, which would fully meet your requirements of design and technology. We work with all version Archicad files and we can output file format that you need -- pln, pla, dwg of just plain simple pdf. Use our team to impress your client. Use www.ArchicadTeam.com.
Jun 28, 2014   www.ArchicadTeam.com

Back