Please sign in to your GRAPHISOFT ID

Fields are required.

Email
Password

Forgot password?

Seeking Employment

CHARTERED ARCHITECT IN LONDON

Architect experienced in new built and refurbishment, from high end residential, to housing, office developments, educational and industrial. Experience in the field of restoration of historic buildings, some of national importance, listed properties, commercial and residential, knowledge of traditional and modern building construction methods, contract administration and site supervision. Will undertake project from inception to completion, or only working drawings. Looking forward to freelance work using Archicad or Autocad.
Apr 7, 2014

Develop Archicad BIM objects with ArchicadTeam.com

Www.arhicadteam.com offers an Archicad BIM object model service for manufacturers and designers. We work with materials received from products' manufacturers and build the digital products as close to the physical ones as possible. Use archicadteam.com to develop Archicad BIM objects. http://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=_cx3_CHyvNM
Apr 6, 2014   www.archicadteam.com

Designer-6 years Archicad experience

Seeking a full-time, permanent position as technical support or project coordinator- Project development from programming through construction documents- Experience with new construction and remodels for educational, commercial, and community projects- Assisted on healthcare and senior living projects- Email for portfolio or find me on LinkedIn. megan.hawkins50@gmail.com.
Apr 4, 2014

ArchiCad proficient architect - Freelance

I am a 20 years experienced Spanish architect and I have been using ArchiCad since 2002 (from v.7 to v.17). I'm looking for any kind of freelance job related to Architecture and ArchiCad.
Apr 4, 2014

ArchiCad Architect

Successful, award winning and very capable midwest licensed architect looking for opportunity to collaborate and/or provide freelance project support. I'm versatile, passionate, detailed, innovative, trustworthy, loyal, dedicated, hardworking, and full of integrity with a great deal of aptitude, capability and experience to offer. Have extensive experience working over the net and in- office. Michael
Apr 2, 2014   Studio M Doll

SF Bay Area ArchiCad Architect Seeks Employment

Use my 30 years of experience translating client needs and aspirations into aesthetic, functional and cost effective architecture to enhance your firm's work. I have excellent written and verbal skills as expressed in my critically acclaimed books, papers and lectures on the relationship between individuals, cultures and architecture. I have an exceptional ability to collaborate with coworkers, consultants, government officials and contractors based on extensive experience in all phases of architectural projects. I have a good sense of humor and work well with others. I am licensed to practice architecture in the State of California. Read reviews and see samples of my work at http://www.anthonylawlorarchitect.com/reviews/ Resume available upon request.
Mar 27, 2014

Arquitecto Experto en Archicad

Arquitecto con más de 5 años de experiencia en arquitectura y siendo usuario de Archicad. También trabajé con el distribuidor de Graphisoft para Colombia, como arquitecto, implementador, capacitador y acareo del soporte técnico del área de Archicad.
Mar 26, 2014

UK Architectural Assistant looking for Work

I have over ten years architectural experience leading and managing documentation teams. I have project experience in Aged care, Commercial and Education sectors. I am looking for employment in the SW. Please see my portfolio: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d uoa708ktudfako/EDpOpbJp9Q
Mar 21, 2014

Architectural Technician / Technologist

New Architecture Practice in the Barbican seeks Architectural Technician with ArchiCAD skills and UK Technical experience preferred. Please email Nuno Viegas with your CV and some examples of your work to: nviegas @ finleyharrison . com Do not contact office by phone. Only email CVs and inquiries will be accepted. Term: Full time Mode: Contract Salary: TBA Skills: Good English (must), ArchiCAD, Photoshop, Technical knowledge (preferred)
Mar 17, 2014   Finley Harrison Architectural

Experienced Archicad user in CT looking for work opportunities

with over 13 years experience I’ve acquired a wide range of skill sets related to architecture, including strong design and graphic skills, the ability to play a part in the front-end design as well as the capability to produce highly detailed and complete construction documents to include materials / finish sourcing and specifications. I have a solid understanding of the various construction means and methods as well as building codes, and can suggest design ideas and technical solutions while working independently or with a team. I am capable of producing virtual and physical models for schematic investigative purposes as well as final rendered presentations and am adept at using Archicad (since v6.5), other 3D modeling software, as well as graphic presentation software. Resume and work samples available upon request.
Mar 12, 2014   230studio

Experienced Architect offers:

1. Architect Consultancy Services - sharing with you experience and knowledge to better business practices 2. Remotely work - including "On line" consulting using ferhatbejt - Skype account features (screen sharing etc.) 3. Cad Training Services - sharing with you more 18 years of ArchiCAD (AutoCad) experience For realized projects during more than 25 years of my experience please refer to my web at: http://artarch.50megs.com/i ndex.html For further information please contact me or refer to my LinkedIn profile available at: http://www.linkedin.com/pu b/ferhat- bejtullahu/1b/a5b/126
Mar 6, 2014   artarch

ArchiCAD/BIM Ace

15 years of experience Hall of Fame GDL-expert
Feb 28, 2014   Marcos Architects

Looking for Intern position in the Bay Area, CA

ArchiCad and Photoshop experienced architect with work experiences in designing and property management is looking for an intern position in the Bay Area, CA. If you need an enthusiastic, hard working team player, do not hesitate to contact me.
Feb 27, 2014

ArchiCAD BIM services

Hi, My name is Binoj. I have 11 years of experience in developing as built models, preliminary design drawings, working drawings/permit drawings and 3D renderings using ArchiCAD. If you could conside a remote ArchiCAD technician kindly consider us. Regards, Binoj
Feb 24, 2014   Phiarch

Outsource archicad drafting.

We can convert a sketch, picture, or an existing 2D drawing to a 3D Archicad model according to your needs. Our services will help to present your concept quickly and easily. We can develop your design idea into a concrete proposal, which would fully meet your requirements of design and technology. We work with all version Archicad files. Use our team to impress your client. Use www.ArchicadTeam.com https://www.youtube.com/architektugildija
Feb 21, 2014   www.ArchicadTeam.com

Back