MEP Modeler 12 Hotfix (Build 2675)
This MEP Modeler Hotfix ensures the compatibility between MEP Modeler and ARCHICAD in the case that MEP Modeler has been installed after the latest ARCHICAD Hotfix (Build 2675). It updates MEP Modeler add-ons from Build 2327 to Build 2675.
Important install notes:
- The MEP Modeler Hotfix (Build 2675) can only be applied to ARCHICAD packages that are already updated with the equivalent ARCHICAD hotfix (AC12 HotFix #5, Build 2675).
- If the ARCHICAD Hotfix has been applied since installing MEP Modeler, the MEP Modeler Hotfix is not required. MEP Modeler will already have been updated by the ARCHICAD Hotfix so both will have the same build number.
- Download the Hotfix.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your MEP Modeler installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ARCHICAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.