MEP Modeler Downloads
The GRAPHISOFT MEP Modeler™ is an Add-On to ARCHICAD®. Firms using ARCHICAD can use the MEP Modeler to create and edit 3D model-based MEP networks (ductwork, pipework and cabling) and coordinate them within the ARCHICAD Virtual Building. The MEP Modeler uses a familiar interface and tools integrated right in the ARCHICAD environment.
Installation of MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19:
- in DEMO mode, you can try MEP modeler with the same restriction applied to ARCHICAD Demo mode: save, export or teamwork options are disabled;
- with an education license, you have to use your your ARCHICAD serial number and the corresponding UserID upon MEP Modeler installation;
- with a trial license, your ARCHICAD trial serial number and UserID must be entered upon installation so that you can use MEP Modeler during your trial period;
- with an ARCHICAD commercial license but without an MEP Modeler license, then you will have to run ARCHICAD in DEMO mode so that you can try MEP Modeler.
Locate the desired language and OS version in the list below (MEP Modeler Download Packages) and download the installer. Further language versions are uploaded continually.
|Download||Language||Windows||Mac OSX||Last modified|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||INT||64.4 MB||11.9 MB||Jun 14, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||GER||66.0 MB||13.0 MB||Jul 1, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||USA||13.6 MB||Jun 14, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||UKI||66.5 MB||13.6 MB||Jun 14, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||FRA||66.5 MB||13.6 MB||Jun 29, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||AUS||66.0 MB||13.0 MB||July 7, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||RUS||65.5 MB||12.6 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||BRA||65.8 MB||12.9 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||SPA||64.5 MB||11.6 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||FIN||66.5 MB||13.6 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||JPN||65.9 MB||13.0 MB||Sep 10, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||ITA||64.9 MB||12.0 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||CZE||65.1 MB||12.1 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||POR||64.9 MB||12.0 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||GRE||65.2 MB||12.3 MB||Feb 1, 2016|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||CHI||65.1 MB||12.1 MB||Dec 3, 2015|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 19||TAI||67.7 MB||10.4 MB||Dec 2, 2015|
When installing MEP Modeler, you must be logged on as a member of the Administrator Group. If your have a valid ARCHICAD commercial license, unplug the software key from your computer.
Start the installer. The installer wizard will guide you through the installation process. When prompted about the installation options:
- in DEMO mode, choose the first option: "I have a hardware or software key for MEP Modeler";
- with an education license, choose the second option: "I have a Serial number for MEP Modeler";
- with a trial license, choose the second option "I have a Serial number for MEP Modeler";
- with an ARCHICAD commercial license but without an MEP Modeler license, you should be running ARCHICAD in DEMO mode and choosing the first option accordingly.
In the appearing dialog box, choose MEP. For further information, consult the MEP FAQ. The MEP Modeller plugin can be tested with all ARCHICAD license types: commercial, demo, trial and educational. Demo licenses have the limitation of not being able to save and copy work.
If you decide to purchase an MEP Modeler license, please contact your local ARCHICAD reseller. Product licenses may be uploaded to the ARCHICAD protection key via the internet. After obtaining the license to the MEP Modeler you have already installed, it is going to work under your licensed ARCHICAD 19 with full functionality.