MEP Modeler Downloads
The GRAPHISOFT MEP Modeler™ is an Add-On to ARCHICAD®. Firms using ARCHICAD can use the MEP Modeler to create and edit 3D model-based MEP networks (ductwork, pipework and cabling) and coordinate them within the ARCHICAD Virtual Building. The MEP Modeler uses a familiar interface and tools integrated right in the ARCHICAD environment.
Installation of MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 21:
When installing MEP Modeler, you must be logged on as a member of the Administrator Group.
Locate the desired language and OS version in the list below (MEP Modeler Download Packages) and download the installer. Further language versions are uploaded continually.
|Download||Language||Windows||Mac OSX||User Guide||Last modified|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 21||INT||87.7 MB||83.5 MB||June 14, 2017|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 21||GER||89.9 MB||85.7 MB||June 14, 2017|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 21||FRA||90.6 MB||86.3 MB||June 21, 2017|
|MEP Modeler for ARCHICAD 21||USA||85.1 MB||Jun 21, 2017|
Start the installer. The installer wizard will guide you through the installation process.
After choosing the apropriate ARCHICAD folder, you will have the option to Install MEP Modeler with a Trial serial.
- Please thick this checkbox if you have a trial serial for ARCHICAD.
- If you don't check this, MEP will run in Full or in Demo mode provided that a free license is available.
After installing MEP Modeler add-on properly, you can find a PDF version of the MEP Modeler User Guide in the 'ARCHICAD/Documentation' folder.
From the Profile Options, choose MEP Profile 21 and click on Apply Schemes of Profile button. For further information, consult the MEP FAQ. The MEP Modeller plugin can be tested with all ARCHICAD license types: commercial, demo, trial and educational. Demo licenses have the limitation of not being able to save and copy work.
To run MEP Modeler with your commercially licensed copy of ARCHICAD, you need a separate license for MEP Modeler.
(This license can either be located on a hardware protection key, or a network license.) The license is automatically reserved when you start any of the MEP functions, provided that a free license is available.
Note: To reserve a MEP Modeler license every time you start ARCHICAD, check the “Reserve MEP Modeler license when ARCHICAD starts” option in MEP Preferences dialog.
If an MEP license is available but has not been automatically reserved for you, you can reserve it manually:
- From the ARCHICAD Help menu, choose License Information.
- From the Available Products list, select MEP Modeler.
- Click Borrow License.
If you do not have a license for MEP Modeler, do one of the following:
- Consult your ARCHICAD distributor to obtain one, or
- Use ARCHICAD in demo mode together with MEP Modeler. To do this, switch ARCHICAD to demo mode by removing the ARCHICAD protection key. MEP Modeler’s full functionality is available.
- Obtain the missing license, then continue working; or
- Continue working in ARCHICAD, without MEP functionality. (The MEP Library remains available, but MEP functions such as Routing are grayed.)
Notes on Uninstalling:
Go to the Windows "Control Panel" and select "Programs and Features" to remove all MEP Add-On components from your computer. You can also browse to your ARCHICAD folder and execute the uninstaller in the Uninstall.MEP subfolder.
Mac OS X:
Browse to your ARCHICAD folder and execute the uninstaller in the Uninstall.MEP subfolder. This will start the uninstaller, which will remove all MEP components from your computer.