Welcome to CINEMA 4D Add-On for ARCHICAD 12
published by Graphisoft®
- CINEMA 4D Add-On for ARCHICAD 12 is an API tool that allows ARCHICAD 12 to communicate and seamlessly exchange data with CINEMA 4D R10.5 / R11 for design development purposes.
Please read through this document which provides helpful information about the system requirements and uninstallation procedure. After the installation finished, the detailed program documentation will be available in the ARCHICAD 12 Help menu.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Windows XP® Professional and x64 Edition
Windows Vista® Ultimate, Business and Enterprise Edition
Macintosh®: OS X 10.4 or 10.5
- ARCHICAD® 12 version
Cinema® 4D R10.5 / R11 version
Windows: QuickTime 7 or later and Java 6 or later are required to run ARCHICAD.
- Intel® Pentium 4 or higher
Macintosh® PowerPC G5 series
Macintosh® with any Intel processor
Multicore processor is recommended to exploit ARCHICAD 12 performance capabilities Read more about this topic
- 1 GB of RAM is required
2 GB or more is recommended for complex models
The maximum amount of memory ARCHICAD can use is 4GB. Read more about this topic
- Minimum of 1 GB free hard disk space is required for a full installation.
Additional 2 GB is required for work with complex projects and 3D visualization.
- 1024*768 resolution is required
1280*1024 resolution or higher is recommended
- PC: Open GL and DirectX 9 compatible graphic card with 256 MB or more on-board video memory is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities
Mac: Open GL compatible graphic card with 256 MB or more on-board video memory is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities
To find compatibility data for video cards, please visit the following website: Help Center
UNINSTALLING CINEMA 4D ADD-ON
To uninstall CINEMA 4D add-on for ARCHICAD 12 browse to your ARCHICAD 12 folder and execute the Uninstaller in the Uninstall.C4D subfolder.
Note: On PC you can also use the Add-Remove programs function in the Control Panel to uninstall the applications.
Important: Do not remove the Java Runtime Environment 6 before uninstalling CINEMA 4D Add-On.
©2008 Graphisoft. All rights reserved.
ARCHICAD is registered trademark of Graphisoft.
CINEMA 4D is registered trademark of MAXON Computer GmbH.
Other product and company names are trademarks of the respective holders.