IFC Add-On Hotfix Preview for ARCHICAD 15 – Build 3434
- Download the Hotfix.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 must be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install DVD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to ARCHICAD 15 - Build 3267!
- 128981 Truncated IFC name
- 129146 IFC LineType Export doesn't work
- 128532 Incorrect IFC Beam import
- 128231 Beam profile is rotated 90 degrees after import
- 127432 Invalid wall trimming
- 128579 Certain walls from AutoCAD Architecture/MEP aren't displayed in ARCHICAD
- 129331 Missing gables after importing IFCWall (consists of BuildingElementPart)
- 129636 Incorrect IFC wall import
- 130495 Incorrect import of mapped HVAC element from MagiCAD
- 129843 Incorrect position of imported columns
- 130790 Incorrect profile name handling after merging IFC
- 129577 Walls are exported as simple IfcWall elements instead of IfcWallStandrardCase
- 130226 Incorrect Wall export when Bounding Box data is exported
- 131058 Automatic export of Zone Categories is missing from IFC export
- 130713 AC zone export bug in 'Core of load bearing elements only' mode
- 130194 IFCGrid import problem with IFCLine representation
- 113961 Import fails the wall offset and position