IFC Add-On Hotfix Preview for ARCHICAD 15 – Build 3847
- Download the Hotfix.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 must be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install DVD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to ARCHICAD 15 - Build 3602!
- 133970 In particular circumstances ARCHICAD could crash at IFC export
- 134098 Incorrect IFC import of columns and other structures from Tekla
- 134169 Slow IFC Export if the 'All library part properties as Custom PSET' option is used
- 134176 Slow IFC Export if the Base quantity option is checked
- 135327 Base quantity export: One of the Quantity Area parameters saved with zero value
- 135451 Incorrect import of trimmed cylindrical beams
- 135611 Incorrect curved profile export
- 135644 Beams appear upside down when merging the file
- 135828 ARCHICAD doesn't cut beams when importing a particular IFC file
- 135898 Incorrect material import
- 136002 Crash after unloading the IFC Add-On
- 136106 Incorrect Base quantity in case of Solid Element Operation
- 136339 Wrong beam rotation in IFC after mirror-copy
- 136356 Roof trim is missing at columns when exporting a particular file
- 136394 Invalid brep generation of MEP elements
- 136680 Column rotation angle changed after IFC import
- 136878 Incorrect slab export to IFC
- 136901 Missing alert when IFC Add-On runs out of memory