IFC Add-On Hotfix Preview for ArchiCAD 15 – Build 3887
- Download the Hotfix.
- Exit ArchiCAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 must be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ArchiCAD install DVD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to the previous IFC Add-On Hotfix - Build 3847!
- 139835: Negative length value has to be handled in ArchiCAD's IFC import
- 139834: IFC doesn't import site geometry in a special case
- 139753: IFC objects based hotlinks lose the materials
- 138127: Columns have incorrect rotation angle in the imported IFC file
- 137420: With particular project elements were missing from the exported IFC file: downspout, fence
- 134926: No IFC element type is exported for some MEP elements
- 134699: Incorrect handling of Object Type
- 130610: Import problem in a special file: walls are dispositioned and have incorrectly extra width