Grasshopper - ARCHICAD 21 Live Connection Update build 4022
The downloaded installer will install two extensions at once: an ARCHICAD Add-on and a Grasshopper plug-in. These two will communicate creating the connection between the two design software. For reporting errors or sending feedback, please use our ARCHICAD-Rhinoceros-Grasshopper Connection Beta site.
Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection will not update automatically with an ARCHICAD update.
DownloadLast modified: Sept 28, 2017.
Before installing this Add-On please check out the ReadMe for important technical information.
List of Improvements in this UpdateNew features:
- New method for slab creation via nested surfaces with holes,
- Shortened response time in ARCHICAD to changes applied in Grasshopper,
- Increased stability when sending large element count to ARCHICAD,
- 50 percent faster Rhino preview.
- Text from GDL object via Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection displays only 8 characters,
- Rhino freeze upon „make Morph” from Rhino mesh,
- Faulty representation of Door and Window Settings' icons,
- Saved ARCHICAD 20 classifications and properties do not work in ARCHICAD 21,
- Curtain Wall boundary is missing when created from Grasshopper,
- Various functional problems causing ARCHICAD /Rhino to crash,
- Curtain Wall boundary creation - incorrect Z position,
- Various install related issues,
- ARCHICAD Beam axis preview problem in Rhino.