Grasshopper - ARCHICAD 21 Live Connection
Update build 5011
The downloaded installer will install two extensions at once: an ARCHICAD Add-on and a Grasshopper plug-in. These two will communicate creating the connection between the two design software. For reporting errors or sending feedback, please use our ARCHICAD-Rhinoceros-Grasshopper Connection Beta site.
Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection will not update automatically with an ARCHICAD update.
Important Note: Please be informed that Rhino 6 is not yet supported.
DownloadLast modified: Dec 12, 2017.
Before installing this Add-On please check out the ReadMe for important technical information.
List of Improvements in this Update
- De-constructor” node / access of data (information and geometry) of ARCHICAD nodes in the GH script as input for other general nodes - enables design optimization, data management.
- GDL node (static library content creation from GHAC).
- There were performance issues in Grasshopper.
- Plugin installed GH-AC Connection to SE 2018.
- Tooltip on Grasshopper Palette was too long.
- Installed the Plug-in when only a Solo version of ARCHICAD was installed.
- Input nodes were grey but they did not collect data.
- There was a Spline creation error when using lines or polylines.
- The Override Surface input on CW Frame (and Panel) settings was not working properly.
- A tolerance was missing from Planarity.
- The icon name within the Rhino-ARCHICAD ribbon context menu was missing.
- Crashed when a Wall placed on a locked layer in Grasshopper was double clicked upon in ARCHICAD.
- Generating components outputted data, even when the component was yellow with "Failed to collect data..."
- If multiple valid elements were selected in AC, the "Set one X" command on parameter nodes transferred all elements, instead of just one.
- Within ARCHICAD-Grasshopper Connection 21 installer, the date of the EULA referred to the previous version.
- It was possible to install two main version types of ARCHICAD-Grasshopper Connection Add-ons at the same time.
- Curtain Wall sub-element default values had no effect on elements created in Grasshopper.
- Changing 2D element navigator items did not work.
- Previews were slow and inaccurate.
- Saved files are to big.
- Artefacts remained from doors after deletion of a curved wall.
- Elevation information coming from ARCHICAD converted incorrectly to Rhino-Grasshopper.
- CW:there was no warning about invalid domain value.
- Curve input of Fill component did not accept rectangles and circles.
- Value was not cleared when referenced AC geometry was deleted.
- Output of Polyline Component had the wrong short name.
- Shell feedback was wrong (different as in ARCHICAD).
- If the vertical position of a parent wall was modified its existing doors and windows remained in the original position.
- Slab component could be completed with Edge Angle parameter.
Previous Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection Downloads