Most important bugs corrected in ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1200)*
- 65087 CRASH - In navigator, while trying to modify master layout settings with multiple layouts selected.
- 61159 CRASH - In rare occasions, file is saved with bad data structure and causes crash when opened again.
- 64468 CRASH - When opening certain legacy ArchiCAD files.
- 73180 CRASH - When placing certain PDF files as drawing.
- 66266 CRASH - When splitting several elements at the same time in a Detail view.
- 65776 CRASH - When Zooming while dragging several elements on a Layout.
- 70184 CRASH - While editing wall thickness in certain situations.
- 67090 DOCUMENT - Automatic Dimensioning tool dimensions rotated rectangular columns incorrectly.
- 66306 DOCUMENT - Automatic Dimensioning with 'Core only' option - full width of composite walls are dimensioned.
- 67145 DOCUMENT - Deleted segments of Interior Elevation marker still appear on layouts.
- 68223 DOCUMENT - Door orientation parameter does not update after undoing a mirror action.
- 69540 DOCUMENT - In certain situations source markers can not be linked to a drawing derived from that source marker.
- 67965 DOCUMENT - Overlapping column and wall do not miter in layout views, even though on floor plan they appear correctly.
- 69929 DOCUMENT - Shadow casting is sometimes wrong when building elements overlap.
- 68297 DOCUMENT - The text settings of the Interior Elevation marker are reset when the ID number is changed from the Navigator.
- 70541 DOCUMENT - Zone materials are not listed correctly in Interactive Schedules.
- 68081 EDIT - Wrong grouping of elements in detail views after 'Rebuild from Source view' command.
- 70422 I/O - Extra lines appear in PDF outputs in rare occasions.
- 70584 I/O - In certain files library parts are missing from plan, even though the library parts are loaded.
- 69057 I/O - In rare occasions, not all pages of a multi-page Interactive Schedule document is printed or saved as PDF.
- 67771 I/O - Publishing layouts with "selected items" option - the output file will not inherit the new layout name, if it was changed since a previous publishing session.
- 71726 I/O: Some PDF files placed as drawings appear rotated in PDF output.
- 66304 I/O: Texts using certain (not commonly used) font types are missing from PDF output. A registry key has been introduced that changes font embedding settings, resulting in larger PDF files. Use only if you are experiencing the problem. Read more at: archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Text_missing_in_PDF
- 73420 OPTIONS - If Cadimage Door/Window builder add-on is loaded, zone categories are deleted after Attribute Manager is closed.
- 72406 SPEED - 2D pan and zoom is slow if there are many views in Navigator or Organizer.
- 72983 SPEED: Creating schedules that list elements in relation to zones is slow if the file is large.
- 69653 TEAMWORK - External drawings placed in sections, details or Worksheets are missing from Drawing manager after Send and Receive.
- 71106 VIEW - Feedback lines are missing after certain combination of events.
* Compared to ArchiCAD 11 Build 1114
Download this Hotfix
Note: This is a cumulative Hotfix that can be applied to ArchiCAD 11 build 970 or higher. This is NOT the latest Hotfix released for ArchiCAD 11.