ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix for Commercial, Educational and Trial license types (Build 1200)
This Hotfix includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ArchiCAD 11 (Build 970/975). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ArchiCAD 11 (Build 970 and above).
Important install notes:
- The patch updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft, including installed goodie tools. Installer identifies add- ons by name, so in case there is a third-party add-on installed that has the same name as a Graphisoft add-on, the patch installer will fail to update ArchiCAD. Please remove any such third party add-on before installing patch.
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users - All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page.
- Exit ArchiCAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ArchiCAD installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ArchiCAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ArchiCAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of most important bugs fixed in this Hotfix:
- 65087 CRASH - In navigator, while trying to modify master layout settings with multiple layouts selected.
- 61159 CRASH - In rare occasions, file is saved with bad data structure and causes crash when opened again.
- 64468 CRASH - When opening certain legacy ArchiCAD files.
- 73180 CRASH - When placing certain PDF files as drawing.
- 66266 CRASH - When splitting several elements at the same time in a Detail view.
- 65776 CRASH - When Zooming while dragging several elements on a Layout.
- 70184 CRASH - While editing wall thickness in certain situations.
- 67090 DOCUMENT - Automatic Dimensioning tool dimensions rotated rectangular columns incorrectly.
- 66306 DOCUMENT - Automatic Dimensioning with 'Core only' option - full width of composite walls are dimensioned.
- 67145 DOCUMENT - Deleted segments of Interior Elevation marker still appear on layouts.
- 68223 DOCUMENT - Door orientation parameter does not update after undoing a mirror action.
- 69540 DOCUMENT - In certain situations source markers can not be linked to a drawing derived from that source marker.
- 67965 DOCUMENT - Overlapping column and wall do not miter in layout views, even though on floor plan they appear correctly.
- 69929 DOCUMENT - Shadow casting is sometimes wrong when building elements overlap.
- 68297 DOCUMENT - The text settings of the Interior Elevation marker are reset when the ID number is changed from the Navigator.
- 70541 DOCUMENT - Zone materials are not listed correctly in Interactive Schedules.
- 68081 EDIT - Wrong grouping of elements in detail views after 'Rebuild from Source view' command.
- 70422 I/O - Extra lines appear in PDF outputs in rare occasions.
- 70584 I/O - In certain files library parts are missing from plan, even though the library parts are loaded.
- 69057 I/O - In rare occasions, not all pages of a multi-page Interactive Schedule document is printed or saved as PDF.
- 67771 I/O - Publishing layouts with "selected items" option - the output file will not inherit the new layout name, if it was changed since a previous publishing session.
- 71726 I/O: Some PDF files placed as drawings appear rotated in PDF output.
- 66304 I/O: Texts using certain (not commonly used) font types are missing from PDF output. A registry key has been introduced that changes font embedding settings, resulting in larger PDF files. Use only if you are experiencing the problem. Read more at: archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Text_missing_in_PDF
- 73420 OPTIONS - If Cadimage Door/Window builder add-on is loaded, zone categories are deleted after Attribute Manager is closed.
- 72406 SPEED - 2D pan and zoom is slow if there are many views in Navigator or Organizer.
- 72983 SPEED: Creating schedules that list elements in relation to zones is slow if the file is large.
- 69653 TEAMWORK - External drawings placed in sections, details or Worksheets are missing from Drawing manager after Send and Receive.
- 71106 VIEW - Feedback lines are missing after certain combination of events.