Most important bugs corrected in ARCHICAD 10 Hotfix (build 1183)*
- ID#63209 - 2D: Floor plan and section redraw after pan/zoom is slow caused by door/window markers displaying zone ID.
- ID#60953 - Calculation: From build 1183, log walls will behave like simple straight walls in zone area and volume calculations.
- ID#63506 - Calculation: "From room" parameter for doors returns wrong value if door is placed in a multistory wall
- ID#62455 - Crash: while starting ARCHICAD caused by Texts.
- ID#62583 - Crash: while printing, caused by certain font types.
- ID#63024 - Crash: while opening layout book (.LBK) files caused by damaged drawing.
- ID#63388 - DWG: paperspace of exported DWG file contains empty viewports, if the source ARCHICAD project is located far from the origin point.
- ID#63669 - DWG: Publishing layouts to DWG sends false error message about deleted views.
See previous Fixed Bugs Lists: