Most important bugs corrected in ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix (build 1114)*
- #67938 - COSMETIC: In Print Dialog Window the Paper Preview doesn't show correctly on Mac OS X Leopard.
- #67738 - CRASH: If there are sections in the file that contain markers referring to drawings, crash may occur, if: 1) copy-pasting elements into Section window. 2) If the file is closed with such a section being the active window, the file might crash ArchiCAD upon next opening.
- #61159 - CRASH: ArchiCAD may crash while moving or rotating a group of elements, including dimension text.
- #67593 - DESIGN: Under special circumstances, after editing custom profile, the profiled wall is displaced on floor plan and section.
- #67511 - DESIGN: Under special circumstances, window object behaves like a group of lines in live model section.
- #68523 - DOCUMENT: Elements (that were created by copy/pasting elements of the Detail) may disappear from Detail Window after 'Rebuild from Source View'.
- #68288 - DOCUMENT: Lines of multi-line text overlap with some special TrueType fonts.
- #68150 - DOCUMENT: Slow detail marker editing and navigator refresh when many independent views are in the project.
- #68086 - DOCUMENT: In a file that contains corrupt drawings, publishing may cause data loss (attributes and stories deleted).
- #67307 - DOCUMENT: Annotation Elements do not scale correctly in Placed Drawing on Layout.
- #67404 - EDIT: Under special circumstances, area selection fails to select some elements.
- 68711 – GDL Web Control: long waiting time after „Save as object” command.
- #66870 - GRID TOOL: Column Veneer doesn't show.
- #66749 - GRID TOOL: Dragging Grid in vertical direction in a Section does not stick - grid position is reset when Section is refreshed.
- #66746 - GRID TOOL: Unable to change grouped grid element height.
- #66722 - GRID TOOL: Grid Element Section/Elevation Custom settings are accessible even when the floor plan is the active view.
- #66721 - GRID TOOL: Newly placed Grid Elements in Section inherit other Grid elements Custom settings, instead of using the General settings.
- #63970 - GRID TOOL: When changing Grid element's layer in section, the Grid Element's layer on Floor plan does not update accordingly.
- #68193 - HOTLINKS: When a project is migrated from ArchiCAD 10 to ArchiCAD 11, in which dimensions are attached to hotlinked modules, the dimensions are lost after updating the Hotlinks.
- #67938 – I/O: Slow Autosave process caused by the IFC Add-On.
- #67864 - I/O: Hotlinked modules shift/move after the update process, if the module was transformed, then the transformation (e.g. drag, rotate) was undone and then repeated.
- #68517 - PRINT/PLOT: Gradient fills are plotted with wrong colors on Intel Mac.
- #66658 - PRINT/PLOT: Some ellipses cannot be printed/saved as image.
- Several bugs causing crashes.
- Several bugs in the IFC Add-On.
Download this Hotfix
Note: This is a cumulative Hotfix that can be applied to ArchiCAD 11 build 970 or higher. This is NOT the latest Hotfix released for ArchiCAD 11.