ArchiCAD 11 Hotfix for Commercial, Educational and Trial license types (Build 1259)
This Hotfix includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ArchiCAD 11 (Build 970/975). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ArchiCAD 11 (Build 970 and above).
Important install notes:
- The patch updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft, including installed goodie tools. Installer identifies add- ons by name, so in case there is a third-party add-on installed that has the same name as a Graphisoft add-on, the patch installer will fail to update ArchiCAD. Please remove any such third party add-on before installing patch.
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users - All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page.
- Exit ArchiCAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ArchiCAD installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ArchiCAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ArchiCAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of most important bugs fixed in this Hotfix:
- 62583 CRASH: When printing, caused by certain font types (intermittent)
- 74987 CRASH: While adding a section to a layout under particular conditions
- 83349 CRASH: While migrating projects with nested hotlinks under certain circumstances
- 74636 CRASH: With Space Navigator on Leapard
- 87609 FILE: Under special circumstances ArchiCAD opens more than one additional ArchiCADs during Drawing update
- 83411 FILE: Under special circumstances copied library parts loose their name reference - if the library part's version is ArchiCAD 7.0 or older, these objects may appear missing
- 85142 FILE/DWF: Solid lines turn dashed in DWF export
- 89108 FILE/DWG: Unable to save layout with unavailable exteral views to dwg (using Xref mode)
- 83307 FILE/HOTLINK: Hotlinks are listed twice in the Place Hotlink dialog under certain conditions
- 79026 FILE/PDF: Under certain hardware and memory conditions PDF creation from drawings can lead to project instability.
- 66497 EDIT: Copying section markers followed by an undo can cause instabililty
- 82950 EDIT: Copy/paste can be slow if file contains unavailable external drawing links or hotlinks
- 83598 VIEW: Library part display order can change after zooming
- 82059 DESIGN: Consitency error after updating zones with certain geometries
- 88161 DESIGN: Incorrect zone polygon under particular conditions when a middle reference line is used for bounding walls
- 75784 DESIGN: Rooms size is not calculated in zone stamps
- 76364 DOCUMENT: Dimensions disappearing when editing doors/windows in some cases
- 76844 DOCUMENT: In special cases some dimensions are lost in section views of files migrated from ArchiCAD 9
- 83626 DOCUMENT: Library part display order changes on layouts under particular circumstances
- 83427 DOCUMENT: Migrating a project containing nested hotlinks can cause loss of dimensions and the unlinking of modules
- 83396 DOCUMENT: Migrating projects containing hotlinks cross platform can cause loss of dimensions
- 84987 DOCUMENT: Modifying a label attached to a building element does not stick - previous label appears after file save/open
- 82918 DOCUMENT: Some dimensions in hotlinks are lost when migrating from ArchiCAD 9 or ArchiCAD 10
- 83798 DOCUMENT: Spell checker does not function (Mac)
- 83506 DOCUMENT: Unnecessary dimensions can appear in a migrated ArchiCAD 9 project with a hotlink that skipped another nested hotlink
- 78419 DOCUMENT: Dimension witness line length can change after viewing layouts
- 83605 TEAMWORK: Elements from multi storey hotlinks are placed on different storeys under particular circumstances, for users without those elements reserved.
- 85945 WINDOW: Masterlayout items are not displayed after navigating between layouts with the previous/next arrow buttons