ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#4 (Build 2523)
for Commercial, Educational and Trial license types
This Hotfix includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156 and above).
Important install notes:
- This Hotfix installs Plotter Drivers for the following Canon HPGL-compatible large format printers: iPF605; iPF610; iPF710; iPF720; iPF810; iPF820
- The Hotfix updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft. This includes installed goodie tools.
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users - All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) users - installation troubleshooting: The installer should run normally for the vast majority of users. If the installer cannot complete the update process, then there is likely a problem with the access permissions for the files in your ARCHICAD 12 application folder. Make sure that you are installing from an administrator account and have Read/Write permission to all files installed in the ARCHICAD folder. This includes all third party add-ons and libraries.
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ARCHICAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#3 - Build 2420. If you are upgrading from a build earlier than 2325, please make sure to read the relevant release notes as well!
- 89248 CRASH: Some add-ons cause crash whan loaded in education version
- 87671 CRASH: Under special circumstances, API causes crash when sharing a project
- 87890 CRASH: When placing PDFs as drawings in special circumstances.
- 88627 CRASH: When saving and merging back the same XML Attribute File
- 87999 CRASH: When stretching some curtain walls elements.
- 87750 FREEZE: When opening recovered autosave files under particular circumstances.
- 88257 FILE/DWF: Storey level lines are sometimes missing in DWF
- 88809 FILE/DWG: Composite walls' hidden seperator lines show as black in DWG
- 88061 FILE/DWG: Dimensions are missing in xref in case of some special DWG files
- 88655 FILE/DWG: Incorrect arcs are exported to DWG from rotated external drawings
- 89654 FILE/DWG: Master Layout content is not exported to DWG with long relative path address
- 87765 FILE/HOTLINK: Incorrect hotlink functionality after breaking hotlink, editing and resaving under certain circumstances
- 87319 FILE/PDF: Solid fills appear white in black & white PDFs
- 88842 FILE/PDF: Unclipped PDF drawing hides other elements in plot
- 81938 EDIT: Dimensions are not copy/pasted with elements from sections/elevations
- 87139 EDIT: Roof edge trim (pet palette) adjusts only one of two selected roofs
- 85957 EDIT: Stretch is missing from the pet palette at beam intersections
- 86744 DESIGN: Curtain Wall sub-elements and zone relations (e.g. opening direction of doors/windows in Curtain Wall) are wrong
- 88554 DOCUMENT: Complex expressions are listed as 0 in List Schemes.
- 83339 DOCUMENT: Dimensions in Section/Elevaton controlled by the grid tool cannot be deleted.
- 89310 DOCUMENT: Labels of invisible elements are visible in drawing
- 89632 DOCUMENT: PMK files cannot be read between platforms
- 89187 DOCUMENT: Section is lost after an undo of a linked section marker
- 81858 DOCUMENT: Stairs cannot be labelled in section
- 72392 DOCUMENT: Visibility of Linked Section Markers is not editable after placement
- 87248 OPTIONS: Selection fill is misplaced when 2D Drawing Hardware Acceleration is off
- 78934 OPTIONS: Special snap point colour does not change with settings
- 88031 TEAMWORK: Fatal Error when send and receiving after saving a PLP under special circumstances.
- 88743 TEAMWORK: Grid lines stagger in section/elevation after sharing the project.
Download this Hotfix
Note: This is a cumulative Hotfix that can be applied to ARCHICAD 12 build 2156 or higher.