ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#6 (Build 2782)
for Commercial, Educational and Trial license types
This Hotfix includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156 and above).
Important install notes:
- The Hotfix updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft. This includes installed goodie tools.
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users - All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) users - installation troubleshooting: The installer should run normally for the vast majority of users. If the installer cannot complete the update process, then there is likely a problem with the access permissions for the files in your ARCHICAD 12 application folder. Make sure that you are installing from an administrator account and have Read/Write permission to all files installed in the ARCHICAD folder. This includes all third party add-ons and libraries.
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ARCHICAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
In certain cases OS X will give the following error when you try to mount a GRAPHISOFT provided dmg downloaded from the Internet:
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#5 - Build 2675. If you are upgrading from a build earlier than 2675, please make sure to read the relevant release notes as well!
- 98419 CRASH: Opening a DXF file with more than 255 colors
- 82255 CRASH: When using roof wizard with certain geometries
- 100078 CRASH: Placing hotlink in special circumstances
- 100346 CRASH: If certain Fonts are installed on MAC OSX 10.6. (These fonts still cannot be used after the fix, but crash will not occur)
- 95369 CRASH: While printing, caused by some image files in Trace Reference
- 88581 FILE: GUIDs can be lost in migrated projects, causing missing object
- 89657 FILE: Incorrect ElectricImage file is exported (Intel Mac)
- 92142 FILE: Small scale text is exported to DWGs at the wrong size
- 97376 FILE: DWG export: origin is incorrect in some situations
- 98715 FILE: Xrefs remain listed after bind
- 100352 FILE: Paper sizes are inactive (greyed out) in the page setup dialog on Mac OS X 1.6
- 100954 FILE: Files saved back to AC 11 format can crash
- 101525 FILE: DWF is scaled incorrectly in Autodesk Design Review if it contains arcs with centerpoints outside the drawing's border
- 88386 EDIT: Mirroring grid systems causes missing grid lines in section
- 98814 EDIT: Slow copy/paste in special situations
- 86065 DESIGN: Profile Editor - stretch lines disappear, checkboxes lock up, if navigator preview palette is open
- 88540 DESIGN: One side of circular grid disappears after auto-rebuild in elevation
- 102550 DESIGN: Walls in 3D are missing in mirrored hotlinks (circumstantial)
- 105037 DESIGN: Opening the Profile Editor window changes layers' visibility
- 81807 DOCUMENT: Quick Options are inconsistent with pen sets
- 88909 DOCUMENT: Labels can turn on/off when editing multiple elements
- 90895 DOCUMENT: Dimension text's manual position can be lost in section/elevation
- 91749 DOCUMENT: Interior Elevations' home storeys change after inserting a new storey
- 96905 DOCUMENT: Deleted interior elevations stays in Navigator
- 98961 DOCUMENT: Dimensions attached to walls that are part of a Hotlink are lost under special circumstances
- 99414 DOCUMENT: Dimensions are sometimes lost in Interior Elevations, if dimensioned elements fall on the border of the interior elevation
- 100953 DOCUMENT: Font substitution is wrong on Mac OSX 10.6: Some characters are substituted with squares
- 101614 DOCUMENT: Scale-dependent objects might appear with wrong scale in drawings (circumstantial)
- 93738 DOCUMENT: Total Window Surface area is calculated wrong (circumstantial)
- 97693 TEAMWORK: On MAC, using AFP protocol, sometimes ARCHICAD can not find the .plp file on the server during send/recieve changes.
- 102586 TEAMWORK: The file indexing feature of Windows 7 sometimes interferes with Teamwork operations, causing e.g. that a file can not be shared
- 96833 GDL: Reveal side globals are incorrect in mirrored hotlinks
- 97227 EcoDesigner: Start evaluation doesn't work if temp folder name contains a space
Download this Hotfix
Note: This is a cumulative Hotfix that can be applied to ARCHICAD 12 build 2156 or higher.