This Update contains many improvements since the original release of ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 (Build 5003). Also this Update makes ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 compatible with MAC OS X 10.11 by fixing a critical problem existing in the previous builds of ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 on MAC OS X 10.11.
The Update applies to ARCHICAD and all other components: BIMx, MEP Modeler and all GRAPHISOFT-distributed Add-Ons and Goodies.
Tested for: ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 AUS, AUT, BRA, CHE, CZE, FIN, FRA, GER, GRE, HUN, INT, ITA, NED, NZE, POL, POR, RUS, SPA, SWE, TUR, USA
Last modified: Nov 23, 2015
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 (including all GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons)
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- If you have multiple copies of ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 5.22a can be downloaded from here.
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update is focused on speed, performance and stability enhancements and contains various fixes since the original release of ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015.
Detailed list of improvements and fixed issues in ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 Updates