This Update includes many improvements since the first release of the ARCHICAD 19 Solo.
Tested for: BRA, INT, JPN, KOR, UKI, USA
Last modified: February 22, 2017
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 19 Solo.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- When you run the update package, the process will automatically search your computer for instances of ARCHICAD. For each of these applications found on your machine, you will be informed of its update status (either “is up to date” or “can be updated”).
- If you have multiple copies of either ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 6.30d can be downloaded from here.