This Update fixes the recently discovered issue with the BIM Server / BIMcloud on mac OS Sierra becoming inaccessible from ARCHICAD.
- This Update is available only for the following language versions: INT, USA, GER, AUT, FRA, ITA
- This is a BIM Server and macOS only Update, so there is no Windows version and it does not apply to ARCHICAD.
- The Updated BIM Server will work together with ARCHICAD Builds of 3005 and 3009 without any problems.
Tested for: ARCHICAD 21 AUT, FRA, GER, INT, ITA, USA
Last modified: July 18, 2017
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for GRAPHISOFT BIM Server.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the BIM Server components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- Make sure that you are logged in as the user who installed it originally. Make sure to mount the installation dmg while being signed in with the administrator account that you always use to install or update GRAPHISOFT products.
- We strongly recommend to disable any virus checker for the time of the BIM Server installation.
- The BIM Server will be stopped automatically, during the time of updating the BIM Server application, projects will be suspended.
- If the BIM Server does not start immediately after installation, please restart the computer.
Important Note for Teamwork Users
ARCHICAD client applications can be used for Teamwork by connecting them to a GRAPHISOFT BIM Server or a GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud. Teamwork requires ARCHICAD clients and the BIM Server/BIMcloud to use compatible Build Numbers. In some cases the ARCHICAD & BIM Server/BIMcloud Build Numbers are not identical, since GRAPHISOFT can release an update to either component only while still maintaining compatibility between them. The latest available Update from each product can be checked on our comparison site.
The relevant BIMcloud Updates download site can be reached here.