IMPORTANT NOTE: This Update is under a temporary recall due to an issue currently being investigated, causing stairs to become uneditable under certain circumstances. Until we identify the exact cause and effect of this issue, we advise NOT TO INSTALL THIS UPDATE. If you have already installed Update 5010 however, we do NOT recommend to downgrade to build 4022, as that may also lead to unexpected errors. Updates about this issue will be posted on HelpCenter.
Besides bugfixes, this Update contains a couple of new features as well compared to the original release of ARCHICAD 21. The ARCHICAD package can be used to update ARCHICAD and the installed GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons and Goodies.
To access the latest official Update for your ARCHICAD, please use the “Check for Updates” command in the ARCHICAD Help Menu.The matching build of BIM Server and BIMcloud Updates will be released later. This ARCHICAD Update is compatible with BIM Server Update 4003 that can be downloaded from here.
Tested for: ARCHICAD 21 AUT, AUS, GER, INT, UKI, USA
Last modified: Jan 12, 2018.
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 21 (including MEP Modeler, EcoDesigner STAR and all GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons)
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 6.40b can be downloaded from here.
- If you have multiple copies of ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
Deployed Installation of the Update
Using Deployed Installation it is possible to distribute and install Updates on multiple computers in an automated way.
Details on deployed installation and MSI package downloads
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update contains new features introduced in this update and contains various fixes since the original release of ARCHICAD 21.