By default you will be notified, upon starting ARCHICAD, if a new update version matching your ARCHICAD language version is available. Alternatively, you can use the 'Check for Updates...' command in the ARCHICAD Help menu or download the update through this page.
ARCHICAD and BIM Server Updates
- Latest ARCHICAD 19 and BIM Server 19 Update: Build 6006
- Latest ARCHICAD 18 and BIM Server 18 Update: Build 9019
- Latest ARCHICAD 17 and BIM Server 17 Updates: Hotfix 9 (build 8004) is a special MAC only hotfix and Hotfix 8 (build 8000)
- Earlier ARCHICAD and BIM Server Downloads
ARCHICAD Solo Updates
STAR(T) Edition Updates
- Latest ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2015 Update: build 7008
ARCHICAD update packages can be remotely installed on all computers of a network. On Windows platforms you need to use the MSI package available for each published update. On Mac platforms you can use the regular update package and deploy it via Apple Remote Desktop. More details: deployed installation
Library Updates can be downloaded through ARCHICAD's built-in "Check for updates" feature.