This Update fixes the recently discovered issue with the BIM Server / BIMcloud on mac OS Sierra becoming inaccessible from ARCHICAD.
- This Update is available only for the following language versions: INT, USA, GER, AUT, FRA
- This is a BIMcloud Manager and macOS only Update, so there is no Windows version and it does not apply to ARCHICAD.
- BIMcloud Server and BIMcloud Delta Cache are not affected by this update.
- The Updated BIMcloud Manager will work together with ARCHICAD Builds of 3005 and 3009 without any problems.
Tested for: BIMcloud 21 INT, USA, GER, AUT, FRA
Last modified: July 18, 2017.
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for BIMcloud Manager and will update it.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer.
- Make sure that the BIMcloud components are not modified (e.g. renamed).
- Start the full installation process being logged in as the user who installed it originally. Make sure to mount the installation dmg while being signed in with the administrator account that you always use to install or patch GRAPHISOFT products.
- We strongly recommend that you disable any virus checker for the time of the BIMcloud installation.
- BIMcloud will be stopped automatically, during the time of updating it, projects will be suspended.
- If BIMcloud does not start immediately after installation, please restart the computer.
- Working in Teamwork requires that client ARCHICADs and the BIMcloud have a compatible version and build number. Please make sure that you update BIMcloud* along with the ARCHICAD client applications used in Teamwork.
* With an ARCHICAD client application you can connect either to a GRAPHISOFT BIM Server or to a GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud Server. The current Update installer is able to update only BIMcloud. The Update for the ARCHICAD client applications and GRAPHISOFT BIM Server can be reached here.