GRAPHISOFT Virtual Building Explorer for ARCHICAD
Upgrade for Virtual Building Explorer for ARCHICAD 13
The upgrade for VBE for ARCHICAD 13 is free for all VBE for ARCHICAD 12 customers. The latest version runs with all the previously provided VBE for ARCHICAD 12 licenses on both Windows and Macintosh OSX platforms.
- Locate the desired language and OS version in the list below and download the installer.
- Uninstall any Virtual Building Explorer installations form your computer. Make sure that you deactivate your VBE license before removing the VBE application.
- Check if you have a valid ARCHICAD 13 installation on your computer.
- Start the VBE for AC13 installer.
- After successful installation, locate the VBE_LicenseManager application in the VBE installation folder and activate your VBE license
- VBE runs on Windows 7 operating systems however the video card drivers may largely influence its performance. It is highly recommended to update the video card drivers to the most recent WIN 7 compatible ones to avoid any display problems.
- The Page UP/ Down keys can’t be used on Macintosh computers to lift and lower the camera as indicated in the VBE keyboard shortcut card. These functions are currently assigned to the “Y” and “H” keys in the MAC version because the PageUP/Down keys are not available in the MAC notebooks. Later this year we’ll release a VBE hotfix that will allow the Mac desktop computer users to use the PageUP/Down keys for elevating the camera.
Packages for ARCHICAD 13