ARCHICAD Connection Add-In for Autodesk Revit applications
The GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD Connection is a free Add-In for Autodesk Revit softwares (including Revit Structure, Revit MEP and Revit Architecture). The Add-In improves the IFC model-based and bi-directional data exchange between GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD and Autodesk Revit applications.
The GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD Connection Add-In has two functions:
- “Improved IFC Import” imports IFC models to Revit using extra features that improve the interpretation of architectural models
- “Export to ARCHICAD” exports Revit model elements in IFC files that are specially enhanced for use in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD.
For detailed information, see manual.
New in ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2015 Add-In
The ARCHICAD Connection Add-In developed for Revit 2015 offers extra, optional functions to customize the IFC import/export settings of Revit:
- Import of all Attributes, Properties and Classification Reference data of the IFC model elements as schedulable Revit parameters
- Controllable automatic joints among walls and columns at IFC import
- Correction of Phase Filter settings for all views at IFC import
- Export of elements based on Revit's phase status
- Export of 2D annotation elements
- Export of element parts as standalone building elements
- Schedule data export as IFC properties
- Export of Family and Type name as Reference property
- Both import and export support the compressed IFC format (IfcZIP) in addition to the normal IFC file format
Important: For best results, make sure you have installed the latest version of Autodesk®’s IFC 2015 import-export app for Revit.
Following installation, the application will be available from the Add-Ins ribbon of the respective Revit application.
|Download||Build number||Language||Windows||Last modified|
|ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2015||build 5627||INT||57.6 MB||Mar 16, 2015|
|ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2015||build 5627||GER||57.7 MB||Mar 16, 2015|
|ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2015||build 5627||ITA||57.7 MB||Mar 16, 2015|
|ARCHICAD Connection for Revit 2015||build 5627||JPN||57.8 MB||Mar 16, 2015|