Release Notes - ARCHICAD 21 INT Library Update
With this update of ARCHICAD 21 we not only deliver bug fixes, but we also deliver some new features to our users.
This Update can be applied to any build of ARCHICAD 21 INT (Build 3005 and above).
Extended content for Stair and Railing Tools: We extended the ARCHICAD 21 library with additional content to provide more flexibility with the new Stair/Railing tools, like:
- Stair Tread: new ‘Custom profiled’ accessory introduced.
- Stair Tread: new ‘Raised strip for tread edge’ accessory introduced.
- Stair Structure – Stringer: secondary support introduced.
- Stair Structure – Cantilevered: new ‘Rod’ accessory introduced (for stairs with stringers).
- Stair: 3D hotspots for beams and stringers in 3D and Sections/Elevations.
- Stair: Special label introduced: dimensions and stair rules can be listed out.
- Railing Panel: new ‘Wall panel’ introduced.
- Railing interface has new design in some places.
Further list of improvements in this update
- 210857 OBJECT: Downspout complex, Downspout offset, Gutter head leader: "Floor plan display" panel was missing from UI.
- 218593 OBJECT: Wrong handle position in built-in wardrobe.
- 229594 OBJECT: Cabinet Base Cooktop, Oven: Infields in 'Counter' tab page was misplaced.
- 231921 OBJECT: SHS Cold-formed Beam, SHS Hot-finished Beam: Width size rendered itself to 0 if the cross-section was changed.
- 232380 OBJECT: Profiled Sheet: ARCHICAD might freeze, if the Slope Longitude parameter was 90°.
- 228989 RAILING: End texture was misaligned.
- 229870 RAILING: Handrail Fixing appeared only on one side on Floor Plan.
- 229913 RAILING: An unnecessary Toprail sub-element appeared at the connection of curved, uphill and a horizontal, straight railing.
- 230355 RAILING: Vertical fixing symbol of Rails was missing on Floor Plan.
- 230976 RAILING: Thickness of the Rail End could not be changed.
- 231229 RAILING: If a ramp was created with a custom profile top rail, its ending surface would be left off.
- 231964 RAILING: 2D attributes of the Built-in Post could not be changed.
- 222283 STAIR, RAILING: Some components didn't have a resolution parameter.
- 227057 STAIR: Metal Pan didn't work properly, if the boundary was changed.
- 227094 STAIR: There was a gap between the Metal plates, if the 'Extend up/down to next Step' checkbox was ON.
- 227179 STAIR: Metal Pan nosing didn't follow the slanted riser with Winder turning type.
- 227618 STAIR: Label with Parallel Label Orientation was not Parallel with the Walking Line.
- 227704 STAIR: Secondary support for beam stairs became self-intersecting, if slanted and rounded options were turned ON.
- 227945 STAIR: Beam structures turned outwards, if turning type was winder with equal angles.
- 228174 STAIR: Beams could be left off, if the number of possible beams exceeded 10.
- 228246 STAIR: It was not possible to hide the number of the first thread at floor level.
- 228400 STAIR: Complex Profile was not available for Non-slip accessory.
- 228791 STAIR: Unnecessary beam pieces might appear at connections with Z shaped stairs.
- 228800 STAIR: Beam was distorted at Run-Landing connection, if the turning was too steep.
- 228871 STAIR: Unnecessary pieces appeared at Flight-Start with Stringer structure.
- 228886 STAIR: Open Stringer: beam end always had surface override, even if the override was disabled.
- 228919 STAIR: Cantilevered/Landing Metal Pan: 'Pan Height' parameter didn't work.
- 228958 STAIR: Position of the lead plate was incorrect in Landing and flight metal plate in case of slanted risers.
- 229125 STAIR: Landing: End plate didn't follow the Distance Between Extension value.
- 229321 STAIR: Profiled Stair Structure components used the wrong pen.
- 229616 STAIR: Tread Plate override didn't work with Cantilevered Landing Bracket or Cantilevered Landing Profiled.
- 230446 STAIR: Secondary support might be missing on beam structure.
- 232808 STAIR: Z-shaped stair with open stringer beam might gave Invalid Transformation error in 3D.
- Download the Update.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD Library have not been renamed or in any other way modified. If you have modified the ARCHICAD 21 standard library, please re-install it from the original ARCHICAD installer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java 8u120 must be installed on your computer. You can install Java version from your original ARCHICAD installer.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
|Download||Language||Windows 64-bit||MSI package||Mac OSX||Last modified|
|ARCHICAD 21 INT Library Update 4527.3||INT||507 MB||512 MB||505 MB||Oct 25, 2017|