License Activation and Management
As the user of ARCHICAD or other GRAPHISOFT program, you must have one or more protection keys, containing the appropriate license(s), in order to run the program. The License Manager Tool (LMT) can be used to manage the keys you have purchased, whether hardware-based or software-based:
- A hardware-based protection key is a physical keyplug: either WIBU or CodeMeter.
- software-based protection key is a software-based license key.
Note: LMT is automatically installed with ARCHICAD 21.
The License Manager Tool is a 64-bit application and will not work on old 32-bit operating systems. How to activate Protection Keys on 32-bit.
The installer package of the GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool contains all components necessary to program and manage your protection keys. You do not need to install ARCHICAD or any other software to use this tool. Contents of the installer package:
- GRAPHISOFT License Manager Tool
- CodeMeter driver
- Java environment
- Windows System Component files
Click the download button below (~182 MB download). Select the "Run" option in the pop-up window. When prompted, click "Yes" to allow the installer to make changes to your computer.Download LMT for Windows
- If you have a Hardware Key, it must be unplugged during the installation of the License Manager Tool.
- Install the tool with the help of the installation wizard.
- If a CodeMeter driver was installed, then you may need to restart your computer before you can run the tool.
Note: To uninstall the application run uninstaller.exe at 'C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool\Uninstall.LMT' folder.
Use the desktop icon to start the License Manager. With default install settings the tool is located at:
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\License Manager Tool