GRAPHISOFT’s Online BIM Collaboration is Coming to a Computer Near You
BUDAPEST, Nov. 18 -- Building Information Modeling brings unique challenges to the design team: when implementing BIM on a larger scale, architects often run into bottlenecks in model accessibility and workflow management. On November 23, 11 colleagues around the world from GRAPHISOFT, Tekla Structures, DDS-CAD, and Arktec will demonstrate the power of Open Collaboration without borders. Based in Birmingham, Boston, Budapest, Helsinki, Madrid, Munich, Oslo, and Sydney, and using the GRAPHISOFT BIM Server, these colleagues will demonstrate how Delta Server™ technology reduces network traffic to a minimum for instant and reliable data-exchange both within the office and over the Internet.
Join the November 23rd live webinar about BIM collaboration:
- If you work in a design team as an architect, engineer or consultant
- If you need to coordinate your design with other disciplines
- If your operation is geographically spread out or you need remote access to your BIM projects
- If you are simply interested in seeing the evolution of BIM collaboration happening now
Register for a session now by clicking on a date below:
- Tue, Nov 23, 2010 8.00 AM - 9.30 AM GMT (London), 3.00 AM - 4.30 AM (New York), 7.00 PM - 8.30 PM (Sydney)
- Tue, Nov 23, 2010 16.00 PM - 17.30 PM GMT (London), 11.00 AM - 12.30 PM (New York), Nov 24, 3.00 AM - 4.30 AM (Sydney)
Watch the teaser now!
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution in 1984 with ARCHICAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as its revolutionary BIMcloud®, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment; EcoDesigner™, the world’s first fully BIM-integrated “GREEN” design solution; and BIMx®, the world’s leading mobile app for BIM visualization. GRAPHISOFT is part of the Nemetschek Group.