Join the Creative Flow — ArchiCAD 18 webinarCairns Family Health and Bioscience Research Complex, Canada | architectsAlliance | Photo © Ben Rahn / A-Frame
Join the Creative Flow — ArchiCAD 18 webinar
Please join this webinar to find out more:
- World Class Rendering: The integration of CineRender, MAXON’s world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine into ArchiCAD 18, brings high quality, photo-realistic rendering images closer to a much wider range of designers.
- Revision Management: ArchiCAD 18 provides new, fully-integrated Revision Management workflows and streamlined PDF support to greatly improve design data exchange and change management with clients, consultants and the authorities.
- OPEN BIM: ArchiCAD 18 continues to support OPEN BIM workflows and introduces the first architectural BIM application with full BIM Collaboration Format support.
Seats are limited! Please register today using the links below!
Click on the "Show in my Time Zone" link at the top, right-hand corner of the registration page, and then Select Your Time Zone from the pop-up list to display the exact time of the selected webinar in your local time zone!
English Language events:
For Australia, New Zealand, Asia
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM AEST (Sydney):
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/732811414
For Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM BST (London)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/136141478
For the Americas
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT (New York)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/597886390
Spanish language event:
- Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CDT (Mexico City)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/640767590
Portuguese language event:
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM BRT (Brasilia)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/438592574
Russian language event:
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM MSD (Moscow)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/788628966
GRAPHISOFT is celebrating the 30th anniversary of ArchiCAD! Please visit www.archicad.com to view the most important milestones in ArchiCAD history, and feel free to add your own story as well!
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 (Leopard) or newer
Don't have ArchiCAD yet? Please proceed to our download & registration page to get it for FREE!