Technical Support in North America
GRAPHISOFT North America has a dedicated technical support team that provides live support via phone, e-mail and real-time screen sharing. You can also find in-depth technical and troubleshooting information in our Knowledge Base at Help Center, Help Center or on our user forums at ARCHICAD-talk.graphisoft.com/
Phone (for ArchiPLUS subscription users): 1-800-238-3992
Note: When you send us an e-mail, you will receive an automatic reply acknowledging we have received your e-mail. Call us, if you have not received this auto-reply.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm (EST)
Live webinars are available for our ArchiPLUS subscription users on a monthly basis, usually on the last Thursday of the month.
Topics already covered:
- Integrated Energy Analysis in ARCHICAD 16
- MORPH - Application and Object Creation
- Modeling Freedom in BIM - MORPH Tool
- Using and Benefiting from Curtain Wall Systems in your Building Information Model
- Template Creation, File Optimization and Attribute Management in ARCHICAD
- Creating Impressive 3D Documents
- Integrating Google Earth and SketchUP in the ARCHICAD workflow
- Working with IFCs 2 - collaborating with Revit Structure and MEP
- Working with IFCs - What is IFC, exporting IFC files
- Working with Complex Profiles in ARCHICAD
- Stepping Up from CAD to BIM
- ARCHICAD 15 - Mastering the new Guide Lines for quick drafting in 2D and 3D
- ARCHICAD 15 - Multiplane roofs and the new Renovation feature
- ARCHICAD 15 - Broadening the spectrum of architectural shapes - the new Shell Tool
- Documentation best practices - Using the Navigator
- Simplifying Schedules - Introduction to Interactive Schedules
- The basics of rendering with ARCHICAD's built-in LightWorks engine
- Optimizing the Performance of ARCHICAD
- Project Migration and Library Management
- Creating custom objects in ARCHICAD without scripting
- What's new in ARCHICAD 14 - Productivity improvements
- Introducing EcoDesigner 14
- BIM Server Insights
- The ARCHICAD Dream Machine - Recommendations for Hardware
- BIM Server - How to make it work well for you
- Importing DWG files - Understanding your DWG Translator Import Options
- Exporting DWG files - Understanding Your Translator Export Options
- The Critical Path of BIM Implementation - A BIM Guide for Principals
- Importing DWG files into ARCHICAD
- Tips for Successful BIM Implementation for Small Firms
- BIM Maximization - Implementation Strategies for Success
Sign up for the Webinars on our Special Events page
Download our Support Policy in PDF format - This policy is effective from June 1, 2010.
Support Policy Questions and Answers:
Q: Why do we have a new policy?
A: Our support practices were not documented. We open a new page with clearly documenting what users can expect from us.
Q: What are the key changes to previous practice?
A: The new policy prioritizes subscription users over non-subscription users. This is in appreciation of their long-term, continuous investment in our products and services. At the same time, we do not want to completely exclude non-subscription users from getting tech support.
Q: If I am not on subscription, who do I get support from?
A: Purchasing or upgrading a copy of ARCHICAD without subscription does entitle you for a limited-time support. Graphisoft – unlike other vendors – also makes all training materials and its knowledge base freely available to everyone. The support policy outlines our priorities, but it is not meant to exclude anyone. That is, if you are not “eligible” for support based on the policy, you can still contact us, and given we have resources available, we will do our best to help you.
Q: Which ARCHICAD versions are supported?
A: Hotfixes are typically issued for the two most current versions of ARCHICAD. Troubleshooting assistance by GRAPHISOFT direct support personnel is provided for the three most current versions. Support for older versions is limited to information available on Graphisoft.com, Help Center and ARCHICAD-Talk. Solutions are usually available in the current version of ARCHICAD.