Update History - 2004.03.25
The downloadable library contains the following bug fixes compared to the ARCHICAD 8.1 R1/v1 USA library.
- Correct hole cutting in log walls
- New slanted window object added (W slanted fix 81)
- Corner Windows
- Correct 2D and 3D geometry in special configurations
- Curtain walls
- 2D and 3D geometry inconsistencies fixed
- The previously set values of certain parameters preserved after modifying other parameters
- Kitchen cabinets
- Custom door panel option added
- 2D and 3D geometry of corner elements fixed
- Hotspot editable light cones in 2D and 3D
- Geometrical inconsistencies and light problems fixed
- Stairs and railings
- 3D geometry corrected.
- Hotspot editing inconsistencies fixed.
- New editable hotspots introduced.
- Wall End objects
- New hotspots added
- 3D masking corrected
- Door window markers
- The "Fractions in Small Type" option (Preferences/Dimensions) is supported
- Lumber pack listing is also working with the "Wall Framing" accessory object