BIMx Technical Support Resources
GRAPHISOFT BIMx is an innovative presentation tool that allows you to create photorealistic walk-through models from your ArchiCAD projects.
The new BIMx lets you publish and explore the models you create on your desktop on mobile devices including iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android platforms. This way, your clients can share in the interactive and exciting BIMx experience using a mobile device, anywhere, without needing ArchiCAD themselves.
If you want to learn more visit the BIMx product site.
- Trial and educational version downloads of ArchiCAD with BIMx: MyArchiCAD.com
- More BIMx downloads: http://www.graphisoft.com/products/bim-explorer/downloads.html
- Support: BIMx on ArchicadWiki
- Community site: BIMx on facebook
BIMx on ArchicadWiki
- How to export ArchiCAD models to BIMx?
- BIMx FAQ
- Available license types
- Known Issues
- Video Cards For BIMx
- The hotfixes of ArchiCAD update BIMx Desktop Viewer by default
- BIMx iOS application update is available at the App Store
- BIMx Android application update is available at the Play store
- BIMx application update for Kindle Fire (2nd generation and HD) devices is available at the Amazon Appstore
(Posted November 26, 2012)