GRAPHISOFT Developer Policy
As a software house GRAPHISOFT develops comprehensive solutions for different segments of the building industry. To further extend the range of available solutions GRAPHISOFT runs an Independent Developer Program. In the frame of this program GRAPHISOFT provides the developers with necessary information, tools and support for creating successful products. Registered developers:
- Can download the developer tools for creating products compatible with GRAPHISOFT products.
- Receive an authorization code which makes their products compatible with the full version of GRAPHISOFT products.
- Are entitled to purchase ARCHICAD 1 year license.
- Have option to use GRAPHISOFT Developer Support service.
There are two possible levels of cooperation in this program:
GRAPHISOFT Registered Content Developer
- Apply for user account on this page and choose Library part development / ODBC driver download option
- Free of charge library development tools and documentations
- Free of charge ODBC driver and documentation
GRAPHISOFT Registered API Developer
- Apply for user account on this page and choose Add-on development (API Registered Developer) option
- Free of charge access to Add-On download center.
- Free of charge authorization code which makes Add-ons compatible with the full version of GRAPHISOFT products.
- Option to purchase ARCHICAD 1 year license (see the Optional Clauses Addendum to GRAPHISOFT Registered API Developer Agreement – I. Developer License).
- Option to purchase Support Service(see the Optional Clauses Addendum to GRAPHISOFT Registered API Developer Agreement – II. GRAPHISOFT Developer Support Service).