System Requirements for GRAPHISOFT Products
Operating Systems for ARCHICAD 19
Recommended Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (64-bit version)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
- Windows 8 (64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (64-bit version)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Notes on older systems
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion is compatible but not tested by GRAPHISOFT
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and Mac OS X 10.7 Lion are not compatible (ARCHICAD cannot be installed)
- Windows XP and Vista are not compatible (ARCHICAD cannot be installed)
Hardware for ARCHICAD 19
- Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- RAM: For complex, detailed models 16 GB or more may be required
- Hard disk: installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- Graphics card: Dedicated OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities. You can find a list of recommended graphics cards at: http://www.graphisoft.com/videocards
- Display: A resolution of 1440 x 900 or higher is recommended
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Graphics card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card
- Display: A resolution of 1366 x 768 or higher
Java 8 or later is required. You can find details here: http://www.graphisoft.com/Java
Note: ARCHICAD installer will automatically install Java 8 if it is not present on your computer.
Optional Hardware Peripherals
All major plotters, printers and digitizers can be used with ARCHICAD.
Fast Internet access is needed for connecting to BIMcloud or BIM Server in a remote location and to download updates for ARCHICAD 19.
You will need an ARCHICAD 19 CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to start ARCHICAD 19.