System Requirements for GRAPHISOFT Products
Operating Systems for BIMcloud
Recommended Operating Systems
Compatible, but not tested Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Incompatible systems (BIMcloud cannot be installed)
- The latest updates are required to be installed on all Operating Systems
- Only 64-bit Operating Systems are supported
Hardware for BIMcloud
- BIMcloud Manager, BIMcloud Server, BIMcloud Delta Cache: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- BIMcloud Manager: 8 GB is recommended
- BIMcloud Server and BIMcloud Delta Cache: 16 GB or more is recommended
Hard disk space:
- BIMcloud Manager: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation. Maintain the minimum of 50 GB of free space for standard operation.
- BIMcloud Server: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project. Maintain a minimum of 100 GB of free space for standard operation.
- BIMcloud Delta Cache: 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 50 GB is required for the caches. (default setting)
You can find more details about recommended hardware on Help Center.
- Processor: 64-bit processor with two cores
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk space: 5 GB or more is required for the installation
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11
- Your network has to accommodate HTTP 1.1 standard.
- It is recommended to configure Fully Qualified Domain Names for all BIMcloud components
- The network ports used by BIMcloud needs to be open on all related firewalls. The default ports are:
- BIMcloud Manager: 22000
- BIMcloud Server: 22001
- BIMcloud Delta Cache: 9921
- In case of having a HTTP proxy, make sure the BIMcloud traffic gets bypassed
For more details visit Help Center.
You will need a CodeMeter hardware key or CodeMeter Act software protection key to run the BIMcloud products.