Grasshopper - ARCHICAD 22 Live Connection
The downloaded installer will install two extensions at once: an ARCHICAD Add-on and a Grasshopper plug-in. These two will communicate creating the connection between the two design software. For reporting errors or sending feedback, please use our ARCHICAD-Rhinoceros-Grasshopper Connection Beta site.
Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection will not update automatically with an ARCHICAD update.
- Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection is not compatible with ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition
DownloadLast modified: July 20, 2018.
Before installing this Add-On please check out the ReadMe for important technical information.
List of Improvements in this version
- 237618: ARCHICAD 22 CurtainWall improvements has been implemented.
- 240851: It was not possible to use an ARCHICAD 2D Curve in Grasshopper.
- 243851: Ellipse created with arc tool was converted to circle in Grasshopper.
- 237056: Anchor Point Option didn't work in Door/Window Settings node.
- 245530: Confusing error message "Sequence contains no elements" appeared on Slab component if the input curve was shorter than the given tolerance.
- 245138: Slab component didn't accept a valid polygon input if the rhino model used units in millimeter. "Invalid Polygon value. Outline Curve is self-intersecting." error message appeared.
- 245135: Now hole contours are visible in deconstructed ARCHICAD elements (slab, roof, zone, etc.).
- 244031: Add / Substract Polygon worked incorrectly: "Index was outside the bounds of the array." error message appeared if the curve was outside the boundary.
- 245133: GUID of referenced ARCHICAD elements was not the same as in AC: they were lowercase instead of uppercase letters.
- 242052: Walls from Deconstruct window node didn't appear in Rhino as a preview.
- 243974: Component Exception message appeared after connecting a 2D curve into a Deconstruct tool.
- 238142: ARCHICAD component with Null input didn't report an issue.