ARCHICAD 10 Hotfix for both FULL and EDU versions (Build 1188)
This Hotfix addresses the Grid Tool error that grid elements are missing in sections. Compared to build 1187, this is the only fix this Hotfix includes. If you have already installed Hotfix build 1187, and you are not using the Grid Tool Goodie Add-On (which is available from the ARCHICAD 10 Goodies page), you may skip this Hotfix.
Users upgrading from earlier ARCHICAD 10 versions are highly recommended to install this Hotfix, as it includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ARCHICAD 10 (Build 815/817). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ARCHICAD 10 (Build 815 and above). Scroll down for a list of fixed bugs!
Please follow the steps below to download and install the Hotfix:
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD installation were not renamed*
- If ARCHICAD was installed in a network make sure you are connected to the same network**
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer***
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation
Important install notes:
- This Hotfix updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft, including installed goodie tools. Installer identifies add-ons by name, so in case there is a third-party add-on installed that has the same name as a Graphisoft add-on, the patch installer will fail to update ARCHICAD. Please remove any such third party add-on before installing patch.
- Users who have updated their IFC add-on to the version available at https://www.graphisoft.com/support/ifc/downloads/ should remove the add-on before installing the ARCHICAD patch. Then they should reinstall the IFC add-on from https://www.graphisoft.com/support/ifc/downloads/
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users
Significant improvements may be applied with this Hotfix with regards to Teamwork functionality. All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
* The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed. In case you changed components in your ARCHICAD folder, we recommend you reinstall ARCHICAD 10 from the original install CD before applying the Hotfix
** Especially important for laptops
*** To run the installer Java2 v1.4.2 (or higher) has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java2 v1.5.0 from your original ARCHICAD install CD
Download this Hotfix:
See the list of fixed bugs in earlier Hotfix releases: