This Update includes many improvements since the first release of the ARCHICAD 18 Solo.
Tested for: INT, JPN, KOR, UKI
Last modified: Feb 22, 2016
About the installer:
The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 18 Solo. If it is found to be installed on your machine, you can choose to update it or not. If ARCHICAD is already up-to-date, but one of the ARCHICAD components is not, the installer will indicate this and you can choose to update it.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- When you run the update package, the process will automatically search your computer for instances of ARCHICAD. For each of these applications found on your machine, you will be informed of its update status (either “is up to date” or “can be updated”).
- If you have multiple copies of either ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
- If the installed ARCHICAD is found to be not up-to-date, you also have the option not to update it: click “Don’t update [program] now.”
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 5.22a can be downloaded from here.
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update is focused on speed, performance and stability enhancements and contains various fixes since the original release of ARCHICAD 18 Solo.
Detailed list of improvements and fixed issues in ARCHICAD 18 Solo Update