This Update includes important improvements since the original release of ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2017 (Build 5021).
The Update process will automatically search on your computer for ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition 2017. If it is found to be installed on your machine, you can choose to either update it or not. If ARCHICAD 20 is already up-to-date, but one of the ARCHICAD components is not, the installer will indicate this and you can choose to update it.
Tested for: ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition AUT, INT, GER
Last modified: February 22, 2017.
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 20 (including MEP Modeler, EcoDesigner STAR and all GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons) and for GRAPHISOFT BIM Server.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- If you are updating a BIM Server, also make sure that you are logged in as the user who installed it originally. For Mac users: make sure to mount the installation dmg while being signed in with the administrator account that you always use to install or update GRAPHISOFT products.
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 6.30d can be downloaded from here.
- If you have multiple copies of ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
List of Improvements in this Update
- 222121 MODEL: IFC properties of placed objects could not be changed.
- 222506 DOCUMENT: PDF drawings' contents could get stuck at certain levels of zoom.
- 222255 CRASH: Frequent crashes could happen when displaying drawings on layout.