This update makes the new integrated Team Messaging improvement available for BIMcloud users.
Extend the BIM workflow and involve external team members to your BIMcloud project. The new Team Messaging enables team members to send and receive instant messages directly to the project by using GRAPHISOFT's BIMx Docs.
More information on Teamwork messaging from BIMx Docs
This update includes important fixes since the original release of BIMcloud (Build 3006) as well.
Tested for: BIMcloud AUS, AUT, BRA, CZE, FIN, FRA, GER, HUN, INT, ITA, JPN, NED, NOR, NZE, POL, POR, RUS, SPA, SWE, USA, UKI
Last modified: Nov 26, 2014
- This package needs to be applied on all computers that have BIMcloud products installed (BIMcloud Manager, BIMcloud Server, BIMcloud Proxy).
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for BIMcloud products and will update all of them.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer.
- Make sure that the BIMcloud components are not modified (e.g. renamed).
- Start the full installation process being logged in as the user who installed it originally. For Mac users: make sure to mount the installation dmg while being signed in with the administrator account that you always use to install or patch GRAPHISOFT products.
- We strongly recommend that you disable any virus checker for the time of the BIMcloud installation.
- BIMcloud will be stopped automatically, during the time of updating it, projects will be suspended.
- If BIMcloud does not start immediately after installation, please restart the computer.
- On Windows Server 2008 R2 or Small Business Server 2011 you have to manually stop all BIMcloud services prior to applying the update.
- Working in Teamwork requires that client ARCHICADs and the BIM Server*/BIMcloud all have the identical version and build number. Please make sure that you update BIM Server*/BIMcloud along with the ARCHICAD client applications used in Teamwork.
* With an ARCHICAD client application you can connect either to a GRAPHISOFT BIM Server or to a GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud Server. The current Update installer is able to update only BIMcloud. The Update for the ARCHICAD client applications and GRAPHISOFT BIM Server can be reached here.
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update is focused on speed, performance and stability enhancements and contains various fixes since the original release of BIMcloud.