This Update includes important fixes since the original release of BIMcloud.
New features introduced with this update:
- BIMcloud continuously monitors the running status of the servers and displays notifications if there is an event which requires user attention. Notifications can also be delivered to the users’ email inboxes. BIMcloud notifies the user about:
- High CPU/RAM usage
- Low disk space
- Shortage of BIMcloud User Licenses
- New program update is available
- New license update is available
- It is possible to use the email address while logging in to BIMcloud/BIM Server
Tested for: BIMcloud AUS, AUT, CHE, CHI, FRA, GER, INT, NED, NOR, NZE, SPA, SWE, UKI, US
Last modified: Feb 27, 2018.
- These packages need to be applied on all computers that have BIMcloud products installed (BIMcloud Manager, BIMcloud Server, BIMcloud Delta cache).
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for BIMcloud products and will update all of them.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer.
- Make sure that the BIMcloud components are not modified (e.g. renamed).
- Start the full installation process being logged in as the user who installed it originally. For Mac users: make sure to mount the installation dmg while being signed in with the administrator account that you always use to install or patch GRAPHISOFT products.
- We strongly recommend that you disable any virus checker for the time of the BIMcloud installation.
- BIMcloud will be stopped automatically, during the time of updating it, projects will be suspended.
- If BIMcloud does not start immediately after installation, please restart the computer.
- On Windows Server operating systems Windows Server Manager application must be closed prior to applying the update.
- Working in Teamwork requires that client ARCHICADs and the BIM Server*/BIMcloud have a compatible version and build number. Please make sure that you update BIM Server*/BIMcloud along with the ARCHICAD client applications used in Teamwork.
* With an ARCHICAD client application you can connect either to a GRAPHISOFT BIM Server or to a GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud Server. The current Update installer is able to update only BIMcloud. The Update for the ARCHICAD client applications and GRAPHISOFT BIM Server can be reached here.
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update is focused on speed, performance and stability enhancements and contains various fixes since the original release of BIMcloud.