ARCHICAD 11 INT Library Update Release Notes
The downloadable library is fully compatible with the AC11 Library, thus you can use it to update your existing AC11 projects. It contains corrections of reported bugs and inconsistencies; we strongly suggest that users update their existing library with this one.
- Download the compressed object library and uncompress it on your computer.
- Copy the content of the extracted "ARCHICAD Library 11"" folder to your installed ARCHICAD's ARCHICAD 11/ ARCHICAD Library 11 folder. Replace (overwrite) the files and folders already existing. These are the "Lightworks 11" folder and the "Object Library 11.lcf" file.
- Please note that we didn't make any changes in the background images, textures and listing folders; therefore, we didn't upload these parts of the library to this site.
- Note that the automatic library update identifies libraries by the creation date of the "Object Library 11.lcf" file. Please DO NOT modify the "Object Library 11.lcf" file shipped by Graphisoft, and do not place another .lcf file into the "ARCHICAD 11 Library" folder. If there are more then one .lcf files in the "ARCHICAD 11 Library" folder, the automatic update will not function properly.
List of Changes
Most important bugs corrected in this ARCHICAD 11 Library Update (2007-11-05):
- # 65237, 65294 - 2D Elements: Custom Labels: Problems with some Label elements
- # 50766 - Building Structures: Steel Frames: stretching problem with some elements
- # 52228 - Building Structures: Line type problem with Vault element
- # 60730 - Building Structures: Angle settings problem with some "Wall Extras" elements
- # 61114 - Building Structures: Concrete Structures: Haunch error in "Precast Haunched Column" object
- # 61501 - Building Structures: Steel Structures: 3D display problem in Girder Vertical End object
- # 62182 - Building Structures: Roof Construction: Length display error with Rafter element
- # 66735 - Building Structures: Steel Structures: Curved Ramp isn't editable in some special cases
- # 62334 - Curtain Wall: Gap between curtain wall mullions and glass at simple detail level
- # 65055, 65056, 61770, 65038 - Curtain Wall: Parameter problems in Curtain Wall Windows and Doors
- # 67988 - Curtain Wall: "D Curtain Wall Door 11" incorrect in 2D
- # 66903 - Door: Custom "Door Panel" dropdown menu is missing
- # 67225 - Door: "D1 Segmented 11" door error message when height is changed
- # 67568 - Door: Door Frame error in Transom elements
- # 40163 - Door: Shutter problem: Louver angle setting doesn't work
- # 65238, 66135 - Door: Terrace Door wallhole errors under special circumstances
- # 68167 - Door: Missing Custom Handle in garage doors
- # 49319 - Door/Window Marker: Extension Line length problem
- # 40252 - Window: Impossible to add Wall Recesses to Zones with zero parapet windows
- # 61509 - Window: Bad fill appears in the 2D representation of window element
- # 65356 - Window: Problems under special circumstances with some Casement, Sash window elements
- # 67545 - Window: Appearance problems with some Special Windows (Trapezoid, Quarter Round, Half Round, Pentagon, Eyebrows)
- # 43358 - Furnishing: Cabinets and Shelves: Problems with the Cornice Parameter settings of some elements
- # 55124 - Furnishing: Cabinets and Shelves: Zone calculating problems caused by Built-in Wardrobes
- # 58350 - Furnishing: Fill problems with bathroom fixtures
- # 64723, 64746 - Furnishing: Unused parameters in some Table and Chair elements.
- # 65206 - Furnishing: Parameter problems with "Refrigerator" element
- # 66186 - Hotspot UnID problem in some objects
- # 65146 - Marker: Some markers have the same MAIN ID
- # 64357 - Marker: Text orientation problem with vertical marker
- # 62832, 65421 - Marker parameter problems in Built-In Worksheet/Detail Markers
- # 61982, 64423 - Mechanical: Parameter problem with Elevator objects and Elevator user interface error
- # 58406, 65825, 66345 - Mechanical: Plumbing Fixtures: Problems with Lavatory objects
- # 65826 - Mechanical: Problems with some "Basin" objects under special circumstances
- # 65292 - Object: Choice of both mm and point settings for all objects with text parameters (Refrigerator, Trash Compactor etc)
- # 65297 - Object: Making possible to turn off the Shadow with some Library Parts that contains many poligons
- # 65799, 66909 - Open an AC10 project in AC11: Might cause corrupt Plumbing Fixtures and distortion in Track objects
- # 61758, 64479 - Special Constructions: Wrong 2D in "Shell" shape and shadow problem with "Gutter" object
- # 38366 - UI: Missing lines in the Preview window in Object Settings dialog
- # 61951 - UI: Door Settings dialog: Paremeter transfer might give bad result
- # 61435 - Visualization: Sauna object problems with Entrance Hall parameter
- # 62881 - Visualization: error massage in "Spot Light" object
ARCHICAD Library 10 Subset
Use the ARCHICAD Library 10 Subset to ensure smooth transition between ARCHICAD 10 and 11.
You can find more informations and the download link by clicking the INT AC11 Goodies page: https://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/goodies11/INT.html