Build the Future - Join Us Now [Channel Coordinator position]
Build the Future - Join Us Now
[Channel Coordinator position - maternity replacement ]
Are you comfortable spending your day talking with sales people supporting them to meet their business objectives? Are you a problem solver? Can you motivate and help others to achieve their goals? Are you a good communicator, meeting and talking to Partners every day? Are you familiar with BIM software or the AEC industry?
Are you graduated in business or economy or as an architect, maybe? Are you ready for traveling? Are you experienced with software sales, channel business or partner management?
Great, because we are probably seeking for you.
We are hiring a Channel Coordinator for our office in Spinea (VE) who will substitute our Colleague leaving for maternity.
If it is you, you will be responsible for the execution of GRAPHISOFT Italia’s Partner Sales Strategy.
If it is you, please send your application and CV to
The Channel Coordinator’s main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the reseller channel achieves monthly, quarterly and annual sales target and executes long-term growth plan
- Assist Graphisoft’s channel to secure and close new business with their accounts.
- Expand the relationships with existing Partners by daily contact to assist them to meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between reseller Partners and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by reseller Partners
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Manage resellers’ plans and budgets
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal stakeholders
- Organize and manage reseller partner related events and calls
Experience and Attributes
- University or College degree
- Fluent English and Native Italian language knowledge written and spoken
- At least 3 years of relevant experience (partner sales/ channel management)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong telephone, e-mail manner
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive, cooperative and problem-solving attitude
- Confident and self-motivated
- Friendly personality and team player
- Knowledge of the AEC sector and/or BIM/CAD software would be an advantage
il presente annuncio si rivolge ai candidati di entrambi i sessi (l.903/77). i curricula allegati dovranno contenere l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali secondo la vigente normativa sulla privacy. la società GRAPHISOFT Italia S.r.l. a Socio Unico ringrazia anticipatamente tutti coloro che vorranno inviare il proprio curriculum vitae e convocherà per un colloquio conoscitivo i candidati ritenuti maggiormente in linea con il profilo descritto nell’annuncio. i curricula dei candidati non convocati saranno comunque conservati negli archivi aziendali per un periodo di 24 mesi e potranno essere valutati anche per future attività di ricerca e selezione.