Grasshopper - ARCHICAD 22 Live Connection
The downloaded installer will install two extensions at once: an ARCHICAD Add-on and a Grasshopper plug-in. These two will communicate creating the connection between the two design software.
Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection will not update automatically with an ARCHICAD update.
- On Windows Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection supports Rhino6;
- On macOS Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection supports Rhino5. They don't support Rhino6 WIP.
- Grasshopper - ARCHICAD Live Connection is not compatible with ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition
DownloadLast modified: Nov 22, 2018.
List of Improvements in this version
- Performance upgrade.
- It is now possible to handle GDL ARRAY parameters.
- Parametric Profile function was introduced.
- Grasshopper error messages now appear in the Teamwork environment.
- It is now possible to extract BREP from referenced AC geometry based on material classification.
- A Delete automatic lock function on elements was introduced in ARCHICAD.
- Send Changes button was introduced on ARCHICAD’s Grasshopper palette.
- 240851: 2D Curves created in ARCHICAD now can be used directly in Grasshopper.
- 246983: Zone element referencing from ARCHICAD was lost when Rhino/Grasshopper had been closed.
- 252571: In case of 'Core Dimension 1' parameter in Column Node units were set always to meters.
- 247441: CW Boundary Custom Node - Check Panel Regions ON - The new Panel types were created in another Panel Class.
- 253835: Some curved elements that came from Grasshopper became segmented.
- 250450: Sometimes Rhino/Grasshopper froze when opening Grasshopper files that contained Doors/Windows while Grasshopper-AC Live Connection was running.
- 253710: Story list was incorrectly formatted, if the Rhino Units were set to mm.
- 246213: Complex Profile Parameters were not handled by the Add-on and led Rhino to crash.