ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#5 (Build 2675)
for Commercial, Educational and Trial license types
This Hotfix includes important fixes for bugs discovered since the original release of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156). This Hotfix can be applied to any builds of ARCHICAD 12 (Build 2156 and above).
Important install notes:
- Installing this Hotfix is necessary to run EcoDesigner for ARCHICAD 12.
- The Hotfix updates all add-ons shipped by Graphisoft. This includes installed goodie tools.
- Important to ALL TeamWork Users - All teammates should sign out of the project and exit AC before applying the patch. All teammates should then upgrade to the same build number before signing back into the project. Problems could arise if this care is not taken.
- Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) users - installation troubleshooting: The installer should run normally for the vast majority of users. If the installer cannot complete the update process, then there is likely a problem with the access permissions for the files in your ARCHICAD 12 application folder. Make sure that you are installing from an administrator account and have Read/Write permission to all files installed in the ARCHICAD folder. This includes all third party add-ons and libraries.
- Download the Hotfix by clicking on the file name on the previous page.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD installation were not renamed. The Hotfix will not reinstall missing components and will ignore components that are renamed.
- If ARCHICAD was installed while connected to a network, make sure you are connected to the same network. This is especially important for laptops.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java version 6 has to be installed on your computer. You can install Java version 6 from your original ARCHICAD install CD.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
List of bugs fixed in this Hotfix*:
*Compared to ARCHICAD 12 Hotfix#4 - Build 2523. If you are upgrading from a build earlier than 2523, please make sure to read the relevant release notes as well!
- 88216 CRASH: Copying radial dimensions in hotlinked file.
- 87112 CRASH: Editing StairMaker stairs in some situations.
- 92609 CRASH: Importing a DWF with project reviewer using the mark up tool.
- 88000 CRASH: Opening lists saved as pln format.
- 88134 CRASH: Placing external drawings by context menu command from the Navigator.
- 86787 CRASH: Saving StairMaker stairs in some situations.
- 87693 CRASH: Updating particular hotlinks in special circumstances.
- 77978 CRASH: When opening Stairmaker stair by subtype.
- 85096 CRASH: When saving as PDF in special circumstances.
- 91063 FILE: DWG Linetype Conversion: solid lines are not converted
- 89267 FILE: Hotlinks cannot be updated after added a new story to the pln.
- 86285 FILE: Missing sections/elevations in recovered autosave files in special circumstances.
- 90187 FILE: the links to external drawings are lost in special circumstances.
- 89385 FILE: Windows and doors appearng moved in exported DWGs in special circumstances.
- 92309 DESIGN: Arcs appear offset when exporting to pdf when using a niche with another opening.
- 91918 DESIGN: Consecutive gridlines cannot be deleted from a curtain wall in some situations.
- 85825 DESIGN: Curtain Wall: Label all members: Changing scale causes the text to disappear using ID label.
- 78162 DOCUMENT: "Custom" pen set is not visible in Quick Options.
- 88874 DOCUMENT: Drawing on layout may disappear from recovered autosave file if viewpoint is far from global origin point.
- 80386 DOCUMENT: Element ID manager does not change door IDs in some situations.
- 80469 DOCUMENT: Element ID Manager edits one fewer element than is selected.
- 80266 DOCUMENT: Elements missing in clipped drawing until updated, in some situations.
- 89567 DOCUMENT: Incorrect cumulative dimension text position in 3D Documents.
- 83654 DOCUMENT: Mark-Up Entries from AC11 are not available when migrating to AC12.
- 90093 DOCUMENT: Missing Mark Up hightlights on slanted and complex walls.
- 81524 DOCUMENT: PDFs as external drawings are not displayed in trace references at certain zooms.
- 88060 DOCUMENT: Perspective views lose camera positions in recovered autosave files.
- 88634 DOCUMENT: The WIDO_FRAME_THICKNESS parameterdoes not work in interactive schedules.
Download this Hotfix
Note: This is a cumulative Hotfix that can be applied to ARCHICAD 12 build 2156 or higher.