This Update addresses a serious dimensioning issue in the recently released ARCHICAD 22 INT version.
The ARCHICAD package can be used to update ARCHICAD and the installed GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons and Goodies. To access the latest official Update for your ARCHICAD, please use the “Check for Updates” command in the ARCHICAD Help Menu.
Tested for: ARCHICAD 22 INT
Last modified: Jun 22, 2018.
- The Update process will automatically search your computer for ARCHICAD 22 (including MEP Modeler, EcoDesigner STAR and all GRAPHISOFT Add-Ons) and for GRAPHISOFT BIM Server.
- Make sure you have administrator rights on the computer. Start the full installation process using an administrator account.
- Make sure none of the ARCHICAD components are modified (e.g. renamed).
- After installing this Update connecting to License Servers with CodeMeter driver older than 5.00 will not be possible. In such cases the update of the License Server is necessary. CodeMeter Driver 6.60a can be downloaded from here.
- If you have multiple copies of ARCHICAD on your machine, then the installer will automatically find one copy. If you want to update a different instance, you can use the "Browse" button to locate it. You will need to run the installer multiple times to update each copy of ARCHICAD.
Deployed Installation of the Update
Using Deployed Installation it is possible to distribute and install Updates on multiple computers in an automated way.
Starting with ARCHICAD 22 you can use the Update packages for Unattended Installation. See details on this Installation on Help Center.
Important Note for Teamwork Users
ARCHICAD client applications can be used for Teamwork by connecting them to a GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud or BIMcloud Basic. Starting with BIMcloud 2018 build numbers of ARCHICAD and BIMcloud don't need to match.
The latest available Update can be found on our BIMcloud download page.
List of Improvements in this Update
This Update focuses on a serious dimensioning issue: check Help Center for details.