Release Notes - ARCHICAD 21 INT Library Update
This Update can be applied to any build of ARCHICAD 21 INT and UKI (Build 3005 and above). It contains the fixes and new features of the previous build of the Library Update.
Further list of improvements in this update
- 235974 DOOR: The horizontal preview of the door was misleading in the Door Default Settings.
- 236221 DOOR/WINDOW: The Unit Size of Values of the Norwegian Door and Window Marker's were shown by Project Preferences.
- 234880 OBJECT: 'Bookshelf 21' had incorrect floor plan display.
- 235386 OBJECT: Skylight Dormer Shed was shown as it had been mirrored.
- 229845 RAILING: Pig-ear Rail' connection was not continuous in 3D.
- 232632 RAILING: It was possible to set negative parameters for End Plate.
- 238567 RAILING: Line appeared between the Railing and the Railing End in certain circumstances.
- 233560 RAILING: Molding Profile on wall panel was twisted in certain circumstances.
- 236305 RAILING: Panels at the end of the railing were cut incorrectly.
- 233877 RAILING: Railing Panel had misleading preview picture.
- 233287 STAIR: Landing Rod' and 'Flight Rod' had wrong preview pictures in case of cantilevered stairs.
- 235184 STAIR: Minimum value checkboxes of 'R Riser Height' and 'G Going Depth' were off in the Stair Dimension Label.
- 235431 STAIR: Open Stringer hotspots were created far away from the stair.
- 238645 STAIR: Stair start and end symbols were missing after file opening.
- 239533 STAIR: The position of the profiled landing frame changed after forward migration
- 237387 STAIR: The Stair Dimension Label's 'Automatic' parameter was empty by default on the "Custom Settings/Regulation Setup tabpage.
- 235835 STAIR: Curved risers had wrong geometry.
- 226735 STAIR: In case of curved stairs, slanted tread was not cut properly in 3D.
- 231868 STAIR: Profiled Landing Beam's Secondary Beams were always Profiled, regardless of their settings.
- 222731 STAIR: Secondary supports did not follow the geometry of winder stair correctly.
- 321669 STAIR: Secondary Supports were wrong in case of L-shaped stairs with winder with equal goings.
- 230443 STAIR: Segments of the Undersupport Beam were missing under the landing.
- 238623 STAIR: Separator lines were missing from the Stair Beam Structure and the Secondary Support.
- 236244 STAIR: The Flight Cantilevered Metal Pen was wrong in 3D in certain circumstances.
- 227678 STAIR: Unnecessary lines appeared at the Flight-Start of Beam Stairs, in case of Vertical Connection.
- 227895 STAIR: Unnecessary lines appeared on the 3D model of Stair End.
- Download the Update.
- Exit ARCHICAD before you start the installer.
- Make sure that you have administrator rights on your computer.
- Make sure that components of your ARCHICAD Library have not been renamed or in any other way modified. If you have modified the ARCHICAD 21 standard library, please re-install it from the original ARCHICAD installer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer. To run the installer, Java 8u120 must be installed on your computer. You can install Java version from your original ARCHICAD installer.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation.
|Download||Language||Windows 64-bit||MSI package||Mac OSX||Last modified|
|ARCHICAD 21 INT Library Update 5555.4||
|533 MB||537 MB||530 MB||Feb 27, 2018|