License Activation and Management
As the user of ARCHICAD or other GRAPHISOFT program, you must have one or more protection keys, containing the appropriate license(s), in order to run the program. The License Manager Tool (LMT) can be used to manage the keys you have purchased, whether hardware-based or software-based:
- A hardware-based protection key is a physical keyplug: either WIBU or CodeMeter.
- software-based protection key is a software-based license key.
Note: LMT is automatically installed with ARCHICAD.
- If You Have a New Hardware Key
- If You Have a New Software Key
- Upload a Software Key to the Company License Pool
- Download a Software Key from the Company License Pool
- Update your License(s)
- Key Replacement
- Managing Licenses through the Company License Pool
The License Manager Tool is a 64-bit application and will not work on old 32-bit operating systems. To activate Protection Keys on 32-bit systems use the following websites (requires java plugin):