Introducing Artlantis 6 – Simply Physical
Live Online Seminar: Introducing Artlantis 6 – Simply Physical
Please join us for a live online seminar on May 12 featuring Abvent’s Artlantis 6, the latest version of the fastest, stand-alone 3D rendering application developed especially for architects and designers. Artlantis is ideal for quickly and easily creating high resolution 3D renderings, iVisit 3D Panoramas, iVisit 3D VR Objects, and animations.
Come see why Artlantis is the rendering software used by architects, designers, urban designers, and visualization professionals in more than 80 countries, including thousands of ARCHICAD users like Francisco Vidigal of ND 3D Image and Film. Francisco will present the Calçada da Cruz da Pedra development, an exciting, new residential project near the Tejo River in Lisbon, Portugal.
Join us on May 12 to learn how to export an ARCHICAD model to Artlantis and take a look at Artlantis 6’s new features, including:
- A brand new, built-in physical engine emphasizes physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy conservation.
- Updated lighting and neon lighting options
- Site insertion tool — a new and simple projection process with more accurate calculations.
- Laser projection — a new and simple process with more accurate calculations.
- Ambient occlusion — brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
- White balance — allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting.
Space is limited, so please reserve your spot today!
Australia, Asia event
register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/141073205666856450
Europe, Africa event
register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6012275082479183362
register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3051491479506309634
- Desktop: Microsoft Windows Vista or later; Apple Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or later
- Mobile: Apple iOS 7 or newer; Google Android 4.0 or higher; Microsoft Windows 8 or Windows RT
For more details on system requirements, please visit the corresponding GotoWebinar page.
Don't have Artlantis 6 yet? Download a free, 30-day trial version here!